A/N : IMPORTANT!!

Read down below first then watch the video ^^

So...... My house is flooded..... And basically I have no house rn. I'm living in a freaking high school that they closed down until the water stops rising. There's no WiFi so I won't be able to update,, I'm on my mom's phone right now but I'm not going to waste her battery, I just wanted to tell you guys. Hopefully my grandparents have room for us in their house because my aunt, uncle and cousins are already there so it might be too crowded but yeah, I have no home.
Its was actually so scary seeing army trucks on your street telling you to get out if your house. And then canoeing down your street to get to dry land that's left. The water level is almost up to our waist.
So there's the main island and a small one right next to it and a bridge connecting and they closed that bridge. So anyone who lives on the small island is stuck there with the water rising (fyi most of my friends live there and they're panicking because they can't leave their houses).  Yeah so basically my whole province and a few other provinces are all freaking out.
Guys I'm not joking about this, read articles about it, I'm pretty sure they have. They made a snapchat story of the flooding😂

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be updating when I have WiFi and basically a home

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be updating when I have WiFi and basically a home.

Ok now watch the video if you want to see what I'm living in ^^

Forever Togetherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें