I Guess This Is Real

(Read caption first ^^) like can we not mix reality vs. fiction?? I ship Domas and all but when it comes to Descendants, its Mal and Ben! Not Mal and Harry!! Who agrees??

Mal's POV
I woke up breathing heavily. Everyone was in my room. "Honey are you ok?" Ben asked. "Get away from me! You betrayed me!" I yelled and got out of bed. "What?" He asked confused. "Don't pretend like it didn't happen! Why wouldn't you tell me?!" I yelled. "Tell you what?" He asked confused. "Oh my gosh it was a dream. Thank God" I sighed of relief. "Why what happened?" Evie asked. "We weren't really VKs and everyone knew and never told us" I explained. "What do you mean?" Carlos asked. I explained everything quickly. "Wow... Sweetie no more medicine please" Ben said. "What happened?" I asked. "You fell down the stairs. I was chasing you because we were fooling around and you tripped over your feet and fell and knocked out. The baby is fine but once you woke up we have you medicine then you fell back asleep" he said. "I don't remember any of that" I said. "Now everyone out of my room" I said. "Not you Benny" I added and smiled. He sat down next to me. "I'm not a real princess right?" I asked. "No.... You're a queen" he said and kissed my neck. "But seriously, I'm not a princess right?" I asked. "Well I don't know anything so you'll have to ask my parents but I'm pretty sure you aren't" he said. "In my dream you knee about the secret but didn't tell me right away. If that were to happen in real life would you of told me right away?" I asked and looked at him. "Of course! I don't keep anything from you. I don't care if my parents or like the whole world is mad at me for telling you, all I care about is that you're the one not mad at me. I would've obviously told you, I mean like that's a huge secret" he replied. I nodded and he kissed my cheek. "But there's kinda something you should know..." He said. "What is it about?" I asked. "I literally found out yesterday, I'm not joking. I was going to tell you on our date later today but I guess I'm doing it now" he said. "So your dream is half right..." He said "WHAT?!" I yelled. "You are actually a princess.... I'm actually still mad about what I found out because it also about me. I found out that my parents aren't actually Belle and Adam. Its Cinderella and Charming. I'm Chad's brother. Belle and Adam took me in because they couldn't have anymore kids" he said. "Oh my god..." I said softly. "So if I'm a princess, wait why am I a princess and why was I on the isle?" I asked confused. "My dad had every new born with a weird characteristic sent to the isle." He said. "That's why everyone on the isle has a weird hair colour or scars" I said. "Yes..." He replied. "That's why Charming was the first one go get angry about us having a baby. Because he didn't want his son with a supposed villain girl" I said. "No that's not why. Cinderella, Charming and Belle and Adam are in a feud. And they knew that I was having a baby with their daughter and they got upset" he said. "Wait what? I'm their daughter?" I asked. He nodded. "Wow" I said. I was completely shocked. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "I was going to tell you today trust me. I found out yesterday" he said. "And how did you find out yesterday?" I asked. I knew he was lying. "...fine I found out last week but I was afraid you would get mad at me!" He said. "Well I am!!" I yelled. "Look I'm not happy about this either" he said. I walked downstairs. "Mal—" Ben said running after me. "How could you?!" I asked tearing up. Everyone looked confused. "I told her" Ben said. "Why what happened?" Uma asked. "We aren't villain kids. My dream was true. I knew it. Everytime I dream something big its always true!" I said. "What do you mean?" Carlos asked. "None of the villains had children. We are all princesses and princes" I said. "What?!" They all yelled in unison. I called the royals. They came as quickly as possible. "Now tell us who your real daughter or son is" I said. "We don't know what you're talking about" Aurora said. "Oh don't play dumb blondie. I know. We all know!" I yelled. "Mal!" My father yelled. "Oh I'm sorry, dad" I said. "I'm so confused right now" Jay said. "Ok... Why don't you let my parents explain it" I said rudely. They explained everything and we all found out who our parents were.