2; Jason Grace

Jason Grace x reader
(reader: Daughter of Poseidon)

Jason's P.O.V.

Today was a pretty boring day. Camp Jupiter was having a day off after all the mess that had happened from the past few weeks. (Y/N), Percy, and Annabeth were visiting Camp Jupiter to help Reyna with some jobs.

She was apparently given a break after doing loads of jobs. I invited her to come and joined me for a picnic. We were having fun for a moment but time flow pass by and we started to feel a bit bored.

Until an idea came up to my head.

"(Y/N) fly with me?" I said as I tried so hard to make it sound romantic and cliché, but it didn't really work out.

"No! Zeus-I mean J-Jupiter, might zapped me and you might let go off me and caused me to fall to my death." (Y/N) answered and remembered that I'm Roman.

"Ooh come on (Y/N), pleaseeeee..." I whined.

"No..." (Y/N) continued while her legs stomped on the ground like a child, "And No still means no!"

"You left me no choice." I sighed and grabbed her by the waist and took her up to the skies with me.

"Agh, Jason! I'm going to kill you. But Zeus is going to kill me first. Percy. Annabeth. HELP!" (Y/N) shouted.

"Oh quit screaming, (Y/N)" I groaned.

"I will, if you put me back down."(Y/N) shouted at my ear for the third time.

"Ughh... fine" I said while start to fly down.

"Sweet-sweet land." (Y/N) sighed with relief after her legs touched the ground.

"Ugh... scaredy cat." I mumbled trying to grab her attention.

"I heard that!" (Y/N) shouted from afar.

"You were supposed to!"