9; Apollo

Apollo x Reader

I stood in awe, wondering how I got here in the first place. A blazing sun stood over me; my eyes were blinded by the light. I squinted my eyes, trying to see what was in-front of me.

Then I saw... a bright blazing sun. His eyes were bright, looking over at me with love and affection. His hair was bright, blowing away by the power he surged.

He was... is beautiful.

I heard him speaking, I couldn't really tell what it was. It was until his face churned with sorrow. A look that made me feel the same way.

"I have to go." He said.

I scrambled closer to him, feeling the heat hotter by every second. I saw my skin turn reddish, making me stood back.

"Don't leave!"

His face was unreadable. I couldn't tell what he was feeling. That was face continued with a single hope over it.

"You... remember me..?"

I didn't know what to do nor say. I lifted this mans hopes up, without even knowing what it might cause.

"No... but I want to know something!"

It was silent. The only thing i heard was his power surging through the winds, blowing everything little by little.

"W-who are you?"

The man smiled with a saddened look. The hopes over him were shattered. He knew for sure this was going to happen.

"It's better off for you not to know."

With a flick of his hand, he disappeared with a ray of light.

I was speechless. What did he meant?

"Goodbye, Sir Bright." I said. Not knowing what a big affect that would happen to him. He heard what I said, his eyes blurred in tears as he left and headed elsewhere.

"Goodbye, (Y/N)."