6; Octavian

Octavian x Reader

Your P.O.V.

Darkness. That's all I can see.

I could clearly hear people screaming my name. I can't move any body parts, I feel numb.

I began to open my eyes, slowly. All I can see is blur ahead of me. I could clearly see a familiar blonde hair that I once combed with my bare hands. I could tell that it was him. I know in a matter of time my life is going to end. I could feel myself losing conscious. I can't even talk. I can't even say Good Bye.

Octavian's P.O.V.

I stabbed one of the bad guys, one by one, like they're nothing but a puppet. I stabbed the guy behind me. I continued on, until I heard a loud pearcing scream in the air. I knew that scream. I quickly ran towards the source of the scream as fast as I can. Passing dead body on the ground and found myself infront of a girl that I love.

She was stabbed in the back with a poison dagger. I saw a masked guy trying to runaway. I quickly ran and tackled him on the ground. I punched, slapped, stabbed and more. The guy had a bloody face and blood trickling from his face.

I went back to her. I saw her once fair skin losing color and pale. I dropped myself to the ground and kneeled beside her.

"Why her? It didn't suppose to end this way. We were supposed to be alive, running beside each other by the fields, but not like this. I just wish I could atleast say 'Good Bye'. But I guess not."

I stood up and carried her bridal style. I could feel her cold, pale skin on my warm, fair skin. I went to a big field and saw a giant tree and decided to bury her there. I digged a hole and put her there. I saw the ring on her finger. It shines as the sun sets. I kissed her by the forehead and the precious ring on her slinder fingers.

I buried her with a sad look on my face, I didn't realize that a single tear fell of off my hurting eye.