4; Leo Valdez

Leo Valdez x Baby!Reader

(*WARNING: CUSSING!*)

Your P.O.V.

"Sup, Little (Y/N)!" Leo greeted.

"Bua-bua!" I answered with a cute tone.

"Now, who wants candy?" Leo questioned.

"Mweee!" I squealed at him.

"Now if you want this you got to be a good girl and say 'Leo'." Leo with his latino accent spranging out.

"GLEEYO"

"No-No,It's LEO. L.E.O." Leo appointed.

"LEOGG"

"NO.NO.NO. It's Leo." Leo became slightly irritated.

"LEOOK"

"F*CK, (Y/N). It's Leo!" Leo shouted since he became extremely irritated.

"F*ck Leo" I said with a slight of happy tone. The room began turning quiet after I said that. Leo's step-sister and brother was shocked and was dumb founded. So was he.

"Holy Hera, You just said a bad word! What have I done!?" Leo began to panic and began running around the room.

"Wait. Wait. Where are you going?" Leo asked me and I didn't answer while crawling through the doors.

"No, Don't go!" Leo said. It was to late, since I started crawling on the camp grounds and met 20 years old, Percy and Annabeth on the way.

"Oh! Hey, Little (Y/N).." Annabeth smiled as she crouche down to my level and Percy was behind her smiling.

"F*ck Anny(Annabeth), Perry(Percy)." I said as I just learned something new. Their jaws dropped.

"(Y/N), Where are yo- There you are!!" Leo ran to me and put me on his arms. The two 20 year old demi-gods began to recovered from their shocked moment.

"What the Hades! Did you just taught her a bad word." Annabeth shouted to Leo.

"NO, I DIDN'T." Leo tried to defend himself

"F*ck Leoww dweed!" (Y/N) said.

"You are so dead, Leo!" Annabeth shouted as she took her dagger out and started to Chase Leo.

"Ah, don't kill me. I'm to hot to die and I'm single and ready to pringle- ahh!" Leo shouted and tried to run away from Annabeth, while Percy was trying to stop Annabeth.

Distance from them, there stood the girl that just discovered a new discovery on her life.

"F*ck"

Word counted: 357