8; Will Solace

Will Solace x Reader 03/06/17

WARNING: angst!!

You are daughter of Ares, God Of War. You are sweet and kind diffrent then the other child of Ares. Since you came, Clarisse La Rue, Daughter of Ares and her other siblings became less cruel.

You always help them, when they are mad . You are the light of the Ares Cabin.

And one day you meet a certain someone. Who is Son of Apollo, God Of Sun. His name is Will Solace. He always have a crush on you since you came, but until you date a boy from Hermes Cabin named Jack. Will's heart is crushed when He hears rumors around the camp that you dated Jack.

Around 1 year they dated. But Will still have hope that You will date him. On Yours and Jacks 1 year anniversary. Jack cheated on you for one of Aphrodite's daughter. Your heart broke into millions of pieces.

You gave him everything he wants and still he breaks your heart. All of Ares children were mad at Jack including Will and your friends, even lots of Hermes children are mad at Jack.

But you told them to not hurt Jack, because he is inlove with some one doesnt mean that we all have to punish him. Until one day, Will asked you something.

"H-hey (Y/N)." Will said.

"Hey Will..." (Y/N) said sadly.

"(Y/N) I have a confession to make.." Will said.

"Oh ok.." (Y/N) said.

"I li- WILL, WE NEED YOU!" Will said but got cut off by another son of Apollo.

"OK, COMING. I guess I got to tell you next time" Will said.

"Oh, ok." (Y/N) said sadly.

Minutes have pass, Hours have pass, Days, Weeks have pass, but Will still haven't come to talk to you.

"Did I do something wrong? Why hasnt Will come and talk to me?" (Y/N) said to herself.

"I guess I dont deserve this world." (Y/N) said again to herself.

Days have pass and still Will doesnt come and talk to her. Until one day..

"Hey (Y/N) sorry th-" Will said and got cut off because what just happen in front of him. There are all of Childern of Ares surrounding something that he couldnt see. Then he realise that all of them are crying over something. But still he cant see you.

When he got passed through the children of Ares. He sees Clarisse and.... You but you are lying lifelesly while holding a piece of paper. He sees that Clarisse is crying over you. Then he realise.

You're dead.

His heart is crushed and he cant even hold his tears, he cried with all of Ares children. And then he took the piece of paper out of your hands and see that it is a letter. And he read it.

Dear My Half Siblings.

If your reading this that means I already died. I died because I love You all. I cant get you distracted from all of your trainings. One day please tell dad that I Love Him and tell him thank you for bringing me to Camp Half Blood. And Will , why did you leave me? Did I do something bad? All I want to say is that I Love You Will. And never forget that. I want you all to move on. Dont make my death as a sad thing. I hope we can meet again. See you all.

Love,
(Y/N) .

After He read the letter. He cried again with (Y/N)'s siblings.

"I love you... I always had.." Will said.

And from that moment every one cried for you.

--end--