7; Nico Di Angelo

Nico Di Angelo x Reader

"Do you know her?"

"Yeah, but then again she was somebody that I used to know."

"Then how come you look sad. It's so unlike you."

"Is it wrong to let my emotions go?"

"No man, I'm sorry. I should leave." The door closed and Nico was left alone in the room with you. Nico waited until the footstep went away. He sighed and stared at the body that was connected with many wires that kept you alive and breathing.

"Why did you even do it? I didn't know you were insecure. Why didn't you tell me?" He continued as he stared at your pale face. "You know that you can always tell me anything, right?"

"I told you nearly anything and even everything about me and my terrible life and you helped me went through it. You helped me when I'm in danger a-and your..." He paused for a moment and took a deep breathe.

"Just going to try and leave?" He continued as he was trying to stay strong after his words fell out of his mouth. He failed and a striped of tear ran down to his chin and it soon fell to your hospital gown while holding your ice cold arm.

"I wanted to help and repay for everything you've done to me." He said slowly while regaining his feelings on hold.

"I wanted to be there for you and try to listened to everything you wanted to say but I kept pushing you away." He sniffed.

"I never realized that I had hurt you and your feelings. I never realized that you were bullied and abused by people around you. I didn't even know you that well, but you were the exact opposite." He said.

"You know a lot about me. You know a lot, and you listened to all my stories and mistakes I have done at the past. You helped fixing my problems and solve them." He continued.

"You gave me good memories and tried to make me happy." He softly said.

"I remembered when you and I tried to bake some cookies and it soon became a food war." He laughed softly at the memories as his eyes became slightly red.

"I remembered the day you tried to surprise me on my birthday which I never celebrated." He had an innocent smile.

"The day you dragged me to McDonald's to introduce me to the foods there and when you gave me those McFlurry that I love since then." He laughed and something flashed on his head.

"And.. the day I met you. You were so cheery and excited when you saw me. You dragged me and introduce me to everyone -even when everyone hates you." He said the last part slowly.

"I hope you and I can have more of those memories. I just wish that we can turn back time." He said with sorrow.

"And lastly I just wished that I can say... I love you." After those words were out, He gripped her hands harder and tears flowed once again.

The beep of the hospital room went slower and slower. It became a straight line.

Her heartbeats stopped.