10; Connor Stoll

Connor Stoll x Reader

"Connor, Travis is chasing me!"

A 5 years old girl shouted as the younger twin, Travis ran chasing her. Connor didn't reply but grinned instead of talking. The other twin, Connor decided to chase after her as well. Which caused the girl to feel panicked.

"Papa, help!" The little girl shouted after her father. Her father paused his conversation with the twins mother and turned his attention towards his adopted daughter. He smiled and stood up from his seat excusing himself. The daughter jumped on him as the twins backed away with a sheepishly grin on their face.

"Sorry."

"Come on, everyone. Dinners' ready!"

You were happy with your life. Even if your motherless. You got two bestfriends, a father, and a woman who is enough to be your mother figure.

But it soon change.

"But why Liz? Why do you-" She heard her father talking to her bestfriend's mom. She got closer to where they talked and hide behind the wall near them.

"I got to, Ed. James is sick. I got to visit him!" She can literally hear the lie dripping from the mother's mouth.

"But you're not going back here. How is (Y/N) going to act towards this." Thr adoptive father exclaimed.

"I got no choice. James is my brother and my sons need to get somewhere save." Her ear perks interest and she lean closer to hear the conversation.

"Save from what?" She could sense the confusion from what the adoptive father has said.

"The girl, Your girl! Can't you see that she is a demon. She once killed Travis' pet and a rabbit. I once found her standing near a dead man's corpse.."

"I love her and you shall not speak of her like that!" The father defensed his and her adoptive daughter just to earn an eye roll from the woman.

"You're becoming a demon also, Ed. Watch out. I'm leaving."

The conversation between the two adults spoke. The little girl eavesdropped with tears on her eyes.

"(N/N)?" The girl heard someone spoke behind her and she turned to see her closest friend, Connor.

"Con-"

"Save it. Is it true?" The boy cut straight to business.

"Is what true?" The little girl was beyond confused on what her bestfriend has said.

"That you're the demon itself. Are you the one who murdered my dad?" The girl stared at the boy with disbelief.

"I don't trust you. I know what you did. I shall not forgive for what you've done." Those words pierced her heart like an endless rain of needles stabbing her heart. What crushed her heart more was his last words she heard from him.

"You're not my friend, nor you'll ever be one... you're just a freak!"

It killed her, really.
.
.

The father lost his interest towards the girl. He became alcoholic and emotionless. The father blamed her for what happened that day. He beat her up, starve her, force her. But the girl forgave him in anyways. Until..

...that day changed her life.

"Papa, papa!"

An 8 years old girl shouted after her father. Sadly, the father didn't budge and kept walking away from the child. The little girl shouted and began to run towards the father. As she ran, she tripped over a rock. The ground apparently scrapped her knee and crimson liquid began to pour out of it.

The little girl stood up ignoring the pain on her knee and tried walking after the father who was ignoring everything around him and stared on his phone. As the father crossed the road he didn't realized that there was a bus driving towards him in a fast speed. The child shouted towards him to grab his attention.

"Papa, look out!"

But she was too late...

She frozed on her spot and stare at the scene infront of her. She stare at the man who crashed the bus at her father walked out of the door bus and ran towards her father. She saw the man called the ambulance.

She stood there like a deer caught in headlight. As the ambulance came and all she can hear was the siren from the ambulance. Her knees soon gave up and crashed towards the ground scrapping her already-scrapped-bloody-knee. Tears threatning coming out of her eyes.

She was alone, she got nobody her mother and father abandoned her. Thr man who she call 'Papa' crashed 5 minutes ago. She was alone. Her bestfriend left her because she's a freak. A demon.

The girl became an orphan and bullied in anyways until oneday the bullying got carried away and the girl was angry that she punched twelve children on their face. Everyone feared her. She might be the demon.

She never got the chance to be happy until she went to Camp Half-Blood. She thought the bullying would stop. But it turns worse than everything. She wasn't able to do anything correct and she failed at every classes and task required.

She felt like she's a failure.

First, a demon. Then, a failure.

She was unclaimed and stayed at Hermes' Cabin. She ate her food by the edge of the table. As she ate, a certain familiar boy stared at her. But it turns out worse than ever. Some people tried to talk to her and tried to be nice.

She was hated by everyone. Chiron and Dionysus pitied her.

"Don't pity me, I'm just a burden and a waste of time."

Nobody remembered her anymore. She moved to the Big House on a small room. She did nothing more than train, exercise, read, eat, shower, drink.

The war took over. Chaos' everywhere. Many deaths, blood and cries. Family, friends, lovers died. Maybe this world isn't worth to live in.

She took her knife, ready to stab herself. As soon as the knife's sharp edge touched her skin her hand was stopped from causing trouble over herself. She opened her closed eyes and stare at a familiar boy infront of her. His old blue dashing eyes and messy dark blonde hair. Tears running out of his eyes as the boy stare at her. His lips tugged upwards and results to have a small smile on his teary face.

"H-hey," He stuttered. "I'm sorry." He continued he wasn't able to let out anything else. Tears threatened to come out. He forced himself to stop the tears to pour alot more on his bruised face.

He was greeted by silents. He got no reply from her. His old friend. He expect nothing else from her. She raised her trembling left arm. He was expecting a slap so he closed his eyes readying himself. But instead two arms hugged his weak sore body.

"It's fine." He listened her angelic beautiful voice.

"I'm sorry that I left you. I'm sorry for ignoring you. I'm sorry for being an ass. I'm sorry for not being there for you. I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorr-" Connor was cutted off by a kiss on his forehead.

"I told you before, Con. I forgive you."

Connor decided to do something which he might've regret later. He grabbed the girls arm and crashed her lips on his.

"I missed you so much. We should go find Travis." Connor exclaimed which the girl just nod and joined on the search of his twin brother.

End.