07

"Jimin,"

The name came out in a raspy breathe, gasps and whispering could be heard throughout the entire dining hall, but Yoongi blocked it all out, all he could do was focus on the figure standing by the double doors, staring at him. It was Jimin, but it wasn't Jimin at the same time. 

His Jimin wore pastel colours, not black. His Jimin always wore a smile, not a frown. His Jimin can't stay still because he's too giddy, not standing as still as a rock. Finally, his Jimin most certainly did not say words such as fucking. 

The new Jimin stalked his way over, eyes trained on Yoongi who still had a death grip on Taehyung's shirt, once Jimin's eyes flickered to the balled up fist the grip loosened and Taehyung fell back, damaging his back as it came into contact with the cold hard floor. Yoongi stood up and pulled Jimin into a warm embrace, letting out a sob of relief that he wasn't hurt, but he then realised something that almost broke Yoongi's heart. Jimin wasn't hugging back.

Awkwardly, Yoongi pulled back and looked at Jimin, trying to read him, wanting to know what had happened for him to change his look entirely. He was different and Yoongi wasn't sure he liked it. All seven of them sat back down at the usual table and as soon as they did, Jimin was bombarded with questions. 

"Look," Jimin says, holding up a hand quieting them. "I will tell you what happened, just... give me a minute. I just got back and I don't like the attention from everyone in the room."

Jimin wasn't wrong, everyone in the room was gawking at Jimin, the shy and controvert guy that everyone saw in the hallway but never spoke to, the cute and awkward kid who had the innocence of a toddler that everyone secretly admired was now replaced by someone clad in black and white attire, his black hair was now a blond-brown colour, he was wearing the school uniform, but instead of a blazer he wore a leather jacket that hugged his body. 

Everyone looked away and Jimin let out a silent sigh of relief. Everyone on the table were impatiently waiting to hear Jimin's story, but they didn't want to rush him in fear of him disappearing again. 

Yoongi was staring at Jimin, taking in every detail that has changed about his best friend. His hair, his clothes, his posture. He wanted to go to the Park's mansion and beat the crap out of everyone who had ever touched Jimin to change him into someone he wasn't. Jimin's eyes were closed, his dark eyelashes resting on his skin that looks a tone darker than it had done five days ago. His lips puckered up, although set firmly into a tight line. Yoongi sighs, what happened to Jimin?

Hoseok's body was filled with two emotions. Guilt and Jealousy. He was jealous of how the minute Jimin came back Yoongi's attention went straight to him, the same as it had been before Jimin was kidnapped. Even though they were going out, Yoongi still had Jimin as his number one priority. Jimin, the boy with the purest innocence, was now back, but he wasn't the same any more... maybe Yoongi will treat him differently now? 

Taehyung was drilling holes into Jimin's head. Who the hell took away Jimin's innocence before him? It should have been him, no one else. Although, Taehyung couldn't deny being a little turned on with Jimin's new appearance, his eyes went dark as he saw Jimin bite his lip, those soft inviting lips that Taehyung wanted nothing more than to kiss, or have wrapped around a particular body part, Jimin's brown eyes looking up at him. A shiver went through Taehyung and groaned when a familiar tightness formed in his trousers.

Jimin opened his eyes to see Taehyung staring at him with wide eyes, Yoongi looking like he's... disappointed? Namjoon and Seokjin were blushing like crazy as Jungkook tells them that they should date and they looked cute together and then Hoseok was giving Jimin the most dirtiest look anyone has ever thrown his way. He was giving Jimin's 'mother' a run for her money. 

"I was kidnapped five days ago, I was taken to my mother's house and I was giving a choice. I could either be gay and change how I dressed and be taught to act like a 'normal' person. Or I could stay in the mansion as I was and never see any one again." He answered, his voice monotone, as if he had switched off his humanity so he no longer had to feel. 

"Taehyung only just told us what he knew, otherwise I swear we would have come and rescued you," Seokjin promised. 

Jimin's eyes looked in Taehyung's direction, now that he was looking properly, he saw bruises colouring his skin, and his lip had been split open. His eyes fell to look at the table top, suddenly becoming really interested in the pattern. Jimin knew he should feel angry, Taehyung knew that he was being kidnapped and yet he didn't do anything until today, resulting in Yoongi beating the crap out of him. 

"I know you would, thanks hyungs," He said. "Hoseok, please stop looking at me like that, it's unnerving," 

On that comment, the bell rang and Jimin worked out that he had physical education. He groaned, just because he's changed doesn't mean his hate for exercise had. Dragging his feet to the locker room, he was surprised to be informed that he could sit out of this lesson by the coach. News got around faster than Jimin had anticipated. 

When everyone had left, he lay back against the benches an arm draped across his body. He thought he was alone, but his heart almost gave out when he felt someone straddle him and begin to kiss his neck. Jimin removed his arm from his face and saw Taehyung hovering over him, lust filled his eyes. 

"What are you doing?" Jimin asks, confused.

"Kissing you, dumbass," came the reply.

Taehyung leaned down and kissed Jimin, ignoring the stinging pain in his cut lip. Jimin growled and flipped them over. 

"If we're going to do this. I top. It's your punishment for not telling anyone," Jimin whispered into the younger's ear, making him shiver in pleasure. 

Kissing from his ear, to his nose, down his jaw, narrowly missing his lips, making Taehyung whine a little. Finally, their lips connect again and they begin tugging at each other's clothes. Their lips only separating when the dire need for air becomes too much. Just before Taehyung's belt could be unbuckled they both hear many footsteps coming their way and they fumble around trying to get themselves sorted. 

When Jimin turns around to see if Taehyung wanted to continue after school, he noticed that Taehyung was gone. Jimin grabbed his bag and walked out of the locker room on his way out of the school building, not bothering with the last lesson. He failed to notice Taehyung hiding around the corner, still a panting mess as he could still feel the pressure of Jimin against him, he was listening to Jimin spurt out insult after insult towards him, but Taehyung's favourite one had to be the very last one that was audible to him.

"Asshole casserole,"