12

The Park's basement.

it's dark, cold, damp and only a small portion of the room was dimly lit by the small dull lightbulb handing above small figure.

PARK JIMIN
Alright, mother you can let me go now, I've learnt my lesson.

MRS PARK
What is that lesson, Jimin? Tell your friends the truth.

Jimin looks dead ahead at the camera, staring at it.

PARK JIMIN
My name is Park Jimin, I am seventeen years of age. I am your typical high school student, I swear, I drink and I do my studies well.

Mrs Park looks at him, prompting him to add more.

PARK JIMIN
I am not who my friends think I am. They believe that I am gay and that I find enjoyment out of wearing girls clothes, but it was all an act. So was the whole 'innocent' thing, I know what sex is and hell, God knows I've had sex with quite a few girls so I know what I'm talking about.

Mrs Park nods at her son, telling him well done.

[From behind the camera]

MRS PARK
Alright, that's enough Jimin.

Mrs Park stares at her son.

PARK JIMIN
I also want to add, if you see this, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok, stay away from me. I want nothing to do with you fags. So, stay away from me. Thats all I have to say.

"Can you do nothing right boy?" She yelled at him, making Jimin cower back into his seat. "I wrote a fucking script! All you have to do is follow it!"

"I'm sorry, eomma!" He cried out, the cries turning into sobs and it begins to make his chest become tight.

A piercing sound can be heard throughout the room, flesh on flesh and a stinging sensation could be felt on Jimin's left cheek as it comes flush, all the blood rushing to it. His mother just slapped him.

"Never, and I repeat never, call me eomma again. It's Mrs Park to you," she hisses at the withering boy.

"Yes, Mrs Park," Jimin whimpers.

"You're so fucking useless, boy. Your dad would be so disappointed in you,"

Jimin glared at her. "Don't bring appa into this you heartless wench!"

Another piercing noise was heard, and another hand mark appeared on Jimin's small face.

"Your father would be so disappointed in you,"

Jimin's sobs came harder and faster, making it hard for him to breath, he began to feel lightheaded and dizzy and he could hear his name being screamed, but he couldn't tell where the screaming was coming from.

"Jimin, wake up!"

He was shaking, was he having a seizure? That thought made Jimin panic more and he let out a strangled cry while his 'mother' just stood and watched. He was still shaking and his name was still being called, he let out a scream before he sat straight up and noticed that he was in his bed.