13

Jimin met Lay at a coffee shop not far from his house and when he first saw it, he instantly fell in love. It was a pastel themed shop and all the drinks and treats were pastel like, overall, it was cute and definitely right up Jimin's alley.

"Lay~" Jimin calls, making the older turnaround.

His face instantly brightened upon seeing Jimin, his smile almost made his face split in half when he noticed Jimin's clothes.

"I thought this shop was cute, but you my dear, are absolutely stunning," Lay tells Jimin, making the younger blush and duck his head.

They sat and made small talk after ordering coffee and a cupcake, there were no longer any small silences as once one conversation was over they would instantly move onto something else.

"Should we go to the next place?"

Jimin nods excitedly. They both stand, walking hand in hand and they walk past a park which was bustling with children and tired adults whom were running after their beloved offsprings. Jimin smiles, he loved seeing how loving and affectionate most parents are for those fortunate kids, they could have a decent life, not constantly haunted with fear.

Jimin shook away the thought as he was dragged to a large group of people which made Jimin cower behind Lay, fisting his shirt in between his fingers.

"It's okay babe, they're nice people, just like at Bighit," Lay coaxes, calming the younger down.

"What's going on Lay hyung?" Jimin asks, still refusing to move from where he was despite not feeling as frightened.

"We're taking part in a spontaneous flash mob, remember that secret dance I taught you a few weeks ago?"

Jimin remembered a few dance routines he was taught by Lay when they stayed back a few times since Jimin didn't want to stay in the motel alone. He nodded his head and Lay flashes him a cute smile before lightly encourages Jimin to move forward towards everyone.

"Guys, this is Park Jimin, my date, please take care of him," Lay introduces and makes Jimin blush to the point where the younger glared at the floor with a massive grin on his face.

A chorus of "welcome Jimin"'s went around and it made Jimin smile even more, causing him to become bashful. They all got into position and Jimin flattened out his skirt; finally allowing his former self shine through and bounced lightly on his feet for the first time in months, relief flushed over him, overwhelming the boy as the familiarity came back to him. All thanks to one boy.

But not the boy he wanted to, Jimin thought bitterly before brushing the thought aside, he was on a date, he couldn't think like that, it wasn't fair on Lay.

The music began playing and the lash mob started and if Jimin could describe how he felt in one word: it would be 'free'. Jimin felt free as he danced around in time with the music, surrounded by people who shared the same passion as he did, his skirt bouncing around his thighs and jumping dangerously high, inches away from his hips. He was just having fun, dancing with his friend and strangers who felt like old friends, this was why Jimin started dancing, this feeling of happiness could replace any sadness he was once faced with, could slay any bad thoughts.

Unbeknownst to the couple who seemed to be having the time of their lives, they were being watched. By three separate people, for three separate reasons. Amongst those three people if they were to look, they would find Kim Taehyung, watching the boy who he could not get out of his freaking mind dance with somebody else. It infuriated him to no means, he needed a way to overcome the anger, but what?

He pulled out his phone and was about to ring Jungkook, seeing if he was up for another round of fucking, but after seeing Lay and Jimin, he felt romantic so instead, after taking one last glance towards the dancing couple, he walked off into the direction of the nearest flower shop, which just so happened to be the one owned by Yoongi's family.