16

Warning I guess, I did set this book as mature content and boi u ain't getting much just enough for the plot lmao xoxo
I'm sorry I dunno what's wrong with me, but yeah seriously mature content ahead kids, watch out.

Flowers and chocolates in hand, Taehyung was a nervous wreck. He wasn't really sure on the whole "romantic" thing, but he wanted to. He needed to get his mind off of that young innocent dork.

He opened the door to Jungkook's apartment with the spare key he was given, he took off his shoes and quietly shut the door, wanting to surprise his boyfriend. It wasn't until he got halfway down the hall that he started to hear grunts and moans coming from the bedroom. Kookie must be horny. Taehyung smirks and goes to take a step forward before he realises something.

There are two sets of moans and grunts coming from the bedroom.

Dreading the worst, he walks to the bedroom and opens the door. Coming face-to-face with his worst fear. Inside was his boyfriend being fucked by someone else. Jungkook looked up and noticed Taehyung standing there and his eyes widened.

"Fuck, Tae,"

"That's right baby," the person in question moans as he does one final thrust into Jungkook causing them both to orgasm, Jungkook just staring in horror as he watches Taehyung walk out the door. Jungkook runs out the room as much as his limp would allow him but it was too late, he was gone.

Taehyung was beyond angry, he was livid. After everything, Jungkook cheats on him? How could someone go as low as that? Taehyung has done some shitty things in his time, but he hasn't fucked someone behind his partner's back. The furthest he went was kissing and it was Jimin who initiated it.

Jimin.

There his mind goes again, back to Jimin. Park Jimin, the boy who made his first day memorable. Calling him an 'half eaten sandwich' and reacted to every action Taehyung made to annoy the elder. He liked Jimin, but he didn't want to taint him. He was too pure for Taehyung, he no longer wanted to take that purity away, he wanted to preserve it.

Without him knowing, he turned up at a door that he had only been to a few times before while Jimin was staying away for a while- something that was partially his fault. He feels bad for it, because despite Taehyung being a dick most of the time, he wasn't heartless.

He knocked on the door but was greeted to silence, his knocks on the wooden door in the thick early morning air still echoed in his ears, making him grimace. He had no time for this. Bending down he lifts up the welcome mat which was doing a horrible job of hiding the silver key that was peeking out underneath it. Taehyung shook his head, what a horrible place to hide it, he thought.

Unlocking the door, Tae quickly throws the key under the mat again, still surprised his assumption that a spare key would be there and made his way into the home of one Min Yoongi and one Park Jimin. Thinking back to one of his conversations with Yoongi, he managed to successfully track down the correct bedroom in the dark and he throws open the bedroom door, but after realising his mistake he tries to catch the door in time, but he was too late and it bangs against the wall, Taehyung watches the sleeping boy in horror, waiting for him to wake up.

He did. The most that Park Jimin did was scrunch up his face, stirring in his sleep and turning over so his back was now facing Taehyung. Letting out a breath he didn't realise he was holding, he turned on the hallway light before he began to make his way over to the body under the covers. He leaned over the bed and caught a glimpse of the sleeping boy. His face looked soft, peaceful, he looked tranquil. Innocent. A few strands of hair was carelessly thrown around on his face and Taehyung wanted nothing more that to carefully move them aside.