Gluttony Ninja

Weekends and Dad is said to attend some ball occasion that his head doctor will throw on the downtown hall. I had my literal ear to ear smile when he told me that I'm his muse for the night. I liked classic themed like parties. The dresses and formal wears! I love it!

Although I had almost a mansion sized wardrobe, I still can't find decent dress to wear. I decided to do online shopping. I browsed for some gowns and dresses and spotted this pink cocktail dress that shone among the displayed dresses on the monitor. I looked on available sizes and felt extra lucky to find one that will fit on me. I immediately click on the purchase button and enter my card code. It got me excited for sure.

Not a minute later, the doorbell rung showing up a man from the online shop agency. He hand me the huge gray box and lets me sign some papers. I pounded my very excited feet on the upstairs and bring the box in my room. I feel my insides bubble with excitement. I throw myself on my bed, carefully peeling the bag away and opening the large box. Inside laid a classy pink coloured dress. Perfect for the ball night.

With enthusiasm, I stripped myself naked and fit on the gown in record breaking time. My eyes glitters on how the dress fits perfectly on me. "Daddy!!" I took up the hem of the dress and run into my father's room. I felt bad for cutting his study but I'm his very excited daughter proud of the dress I just purchased. "Look!"

"Oh my. Baby is maturing so fast. You look so beautiful with that dress." I proudly modeled myself and strike some pose in front of him. He proudly claps his hands with standing ovation.

"Do you think its good? I love it!" I excitedly asked.

"Its superb darling. Sadly, no prom queen in that ball party were about to attend."

"Nah. I am just loving all classic dresses! I'm excited for tonight!"

"You sure are." He said and I just give him tight hug before I run back on my room. I took some snaps of myself and posted it on my social media account. Not a minute, I gained more attention and good feedbacks on my look. What caught my attention is Mina's username on the comments.

@EmpressMyoui omy! A goddess! 😍😍 I love you senpai~ Notice meee 😘😘😘

I laugh at her puns and typed for a reply.

@Sanapomu You got all the loves xoxo @EmpressMyoui 😘😘

I throws my phone on bed and strip to get back on house clothes. When I got my mobile phone back, I received a direct message from @EmpressMyoui

Cous what's with the looks? Had plans for tonight?

Daddy's party. At the hall. I'm excited Myoui Minaa 😍😍😍

You obviously are. Goodluck!

With that, I dreamingly looked at my dress. My phone vibrated again when It received another direct message.

Pretty lady Goodluck with the party! All the loves xx

Thinking that It was Mina, i typed for the reply.

Thanks you know I love you!

I blinked my eyes twice when I read the user name @ShutUpAndKissMe omy. Did I just said I Love You to this username? I'm about to reply a wrong sent, I heard loud knocks on my door. I decided to just let it slide and answer whoever knocking on my door.

Who else it would be. Of course Daddy. "Sana, you better prepare now since we will make your hair done for 30." He reminded me and I just nod and smiled at him.

--

We reached the hall and It was now gold colored place adorned with lots of white and gold curtains and classy sophisticated motif. Flowers are everywhere and colonnaded Corinthians and some small bridge with organic small pond. Idols and totems designed into it making it looks so classic. Its wide opened holy places for classic party maniac just like me. I can't stop loving the place itself. The guest and also servers are wearing suit and ties, olds and young age like me looks elegant with their dresses. I'm freaking in love with the view.