Queen and her Ruler ♔♚

"Chaeyoung I'm telling you this is boring," I had my head popped up by my hands as I just stay watching my girlfriend made her doodles of my name and hundreds of variety sizes of hearts on it. I'm not saying I don't love it. I just need to do something that will entertain me.

"Then any fun and exciting suggestions?" She asked putting the pen down giving all her attention to me. I smirked and take the pen to jot down my answer.

SEX.

"Sana-chan please suggest something that we haven't done doing," she whined. "What about this.." she leaned and whisper the most horrible Idea she had.

"Chaeyoung that's not fun tho," I whined slumping my head on the table. "I want you  sex me again~" I said sounding down and desperate.

"Omo! Yeah I got the idea! Come on follow me!" She enthusiastically dragged me out my room downstairs to my car park. "Drive to Momo unnies house please!" She said like an excited elementary school kid. I rolled an eye and I looked at myself. I just got my oversized shirt, I don't even have worn my bra inside it. Just undies that Chaeyoung slipped on me when I had slept in midnight in the middle of our errotic war in bed.

"I still have to do shower. Give me one hour."

"Sana chan~ don't need to shower please! Just wear proper dress and let's go Momoland!" She whined but didn't pay attention to it. Just walk back my room and felt her following me. I strip naked without anything and make every part of my body exposed to her before I made my own version of runway to the CR.

"Now, where do you want to go, Momoland or Sanaland?" I asked winking at her. I see how she gulped on her lump before she grab my naked body and tackled me to bed. I smiled seeing those stares in her eyes exchanged by something I loved the most. Lust. "Let out the beast!" I whispered and let her hungrily attacks my chest with her tongue.

-

It was afternoon again when I woke up. I felt myself again dressed with another oversized shirt and I can feel it too that I'm on my panties. Chaeyoung never leave me naked. But still, she leave me TT.

I run downstairs and spotted Dad with his visitors, the agility I had made when I suddenly made U-turn back to my room is not what I expected to myself. Duh. Its embarrassing that I'm wearing nothing when I faced them. I quickly made wash up and wear a proper button up and butt hugging jeans. I walked downstairs and see Dad giving me jerk smile. Like he wants to tease me but can't since he had visitors.

I bowed to everyone as they praised how beautiful Eichi's daughter can be. Duh. I can't blame them. *flips my hair* I was wandering my eyes around my house and spotted no wild Chaeyoung. She is not in her favourite part of the house, the kitchen.

"Excuse Pa, where's Chaeyoung?" I asked him.

"I told her that I'll be getting your dress at the shop for tonight's senior prom but she volunteered so maybe at the shop," He answered and I just give him a nod. "Beep her or just wait here."

"No. I promised to Miyu something. I'll be off for awhile and tell Chaeyoung this when she came." I said and kissed his cheeks for goodbye. I walked down through my car and start up the engine. I make a quick detour to Starbucks, ordering an iced coffee before going back my car. I'm sure that Miyu is on Mina. I put the iced coffee at the juice handler as I manage to drive in just 10 more minutes at Mina's unit.

I felt sudden betrayal when I saw Miyu is fitting the dress that I'M SURE I ORDERED AT THE SHOP FOR MYSELF. When I turn my gaze around, I spotted Chaeyoung froze at her place upon seeing me eyeing Miyu.

"M-Miyu chan! I told you, y-you shouldn't have wore that!" Chaeyoung said to Miyu while stuttering in fear. Even how I tell to keep myself that Miyu had my dress, my attractive girlfriend keep me distracted because she's again one hell of a hottie. With her printed navy blue shirt inside long coat-suit paired with faded blue jeans and her current posture like I'm drooling over here. Thinking that I'm still mad, I can see her hurrying Miyu to get changed. But HELL! SHE'S MYOUI MIYU EVERYONE! She pulled off the dress and get naked infront of CHAEYOUNG. I hurried and made my presence known by everyone inside the house. I can see Mina covering her eyes while my girlfriend is stoned blushing at the view. I covered her eyes with my hand and throw Miyu a deathly glare. I made sure that it will strike through her bone and gross body curves.