Topsy-Turvies

"Sanaaaaaaa~" Miyu, my other cousin from England came and gave me bone breaking hug. It suffocates me so much and I know she loved doing it. I missed her. Been so long. Mina her and I used to be a power puff girls but she came in England for study so I'm glad seeing her getting much gorgeous than she already is.

"I missed you gorgeous!" I smiled at her and she excitedly hug me once again.

"You too demi-God Gosh I missed you so much and Minari~" her ADHD is here once again. "How's life? How's school?"

"Pretty good, there's a lot of nice people," I said thinking of just one person in particular. I smiled at myself remembering how deep her dimple can be.

"Omy. Got boyfriend? Is he pretty hot?" She asked.

"Hot and gorgeous!"

"KYAAAAAA~"

"But not yet mine." With that, her enthusiasm sunk down in nutshell.

"Sana why is that? You're so pretty how can you not get the boy!" She said shaking my whole body.

"Miyu its so hard to explain!"

"Stop being so cryptic!" She said. I looked around making sure that Daddy is already off to his work. Its weekend so he probably still relaxing since its fine to be late at weekend. I locked my door and drag Miyu with me. "Bubbles, Its a secret okay?" I asked her.

"Omy! I love secrets! Tell me blossom!"

"Ermm..." I hesitate at first and scratch on my nape. "Kinda complicated."

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

"Shhhh quiet!"

"Tell meeeeeee!"

"Okay okay. Gorgeous, Perfect, Had dimple, perfect smile, manly!"

"Kyaaa really?"

"But she is a SHE. Not HE." With that, she covered her lips in surprise yet, smile still on her surprised face.

"REALLY?! FOR REALLY REAL REALEST REAL?!" She asked. I just nod. "Blossom Imma tell you, I have girlfriend! I mean, now. I have GIRLFRIEND!" Thinking it was a joke, I meronged her. But then, she took her phone and dial someone. Suddenly, she puts up her phone showing a video call of some foreign girl who looked gorgeous herself. Similar to Avril Lavigne in some angle and bit of Kendal Jenner. I cant explain how gorgeous the foreign girl can be.

"Hey baby! Say hi to Sana! My best friend!" Miyu said. Whoaaa. This is hell serious! "Isn't she pretty?"

"Very pretty," the foreign girl replied "Can I get the Kik of your gorgeous best friend?" Although I don't get any of those foreign accented words, It convinced me that Miyu is so gaay omy!!

"No way you womanizer! I'll have her myself!" Miyu then ended the call and faces me. "Are you convinced? Kyaaa Blossom were on the same ground!!" With that, I looked at her.

"Not really. You got the girl. While me, keeping up my mouth very zipped not even looking at her five minutes without being hell of a crazy shy woman." Miyu is about to explain herself when my door burst open showing the overly excited Mina.

"BUBBLESSSSSSSSSS!"

"BUTTERCUP MY BABYYYYY!!!" They had few chatters like we did when my attention caught up my phone screen that lit up showing a name 'My Man'

"OH MY GOSH!" I accidentally squealed my heart out so Miyu and Mina harshly grabs my phone. I had been caught really off guard so I had to win my phone back to these two ladies.

"My Man?" Miyu asked.

"Chaeyoung texted you?" Mina asked.

"Yup but you girls are so hyped! Hand me your hostage!" I stick my hand out and wait until they surrender my phone back.