The Student Council

Another day with so much enthusiasm than yesterday. I smiled seeing how it surprised my Dad to see me waking up ahead of him. "Good morning Daddy! Grab a morning coffee and news! Don't hurry much since you still have an hour of basking around the corner," I served him a empty cup and put two table spoon of ground coffee. To satisfy his taste, I poured one stick of sugar on it and fill half full of warm water. I gave him the newspaper delivered for today and some emails that the postie gave.

I watched as he comically changing the wave of his brows. I ignored the latter and just hum a happy song while preparing breakfast for myself. "Sana tell me. Tenner? I got few fivers here but-"

"Daddy. You want sunny side up with smiley or rolled omelette with cheese and pure love?" I asked cutting him so he just give me the stare.

"Sana you're scaring me in the way that I don't know," He breathed. I meronged him in that and continue with my mood. "Somethings wonky. Dodgy. Very strange."

"I might lose the joy because of your words. Just let me, father." I kissed him on cheeks and run upstairs to prepare for school.

-

I sassily walk down the corridor and same goes the things between me and those cheerleaders. I just ignored them. Too happy to get destructed. I confidently walk pass them and sat down in balcony in quiet. Exactly, DJ Little Beast is on. I leaned on the booth and closed my eyes listening to her voice.

She played some Dad jokes and I could practically hear that she had a smile on her face when she started to speak. "But then Student Jock Moguri will replace me for a while awww~" she faked a cute voice over. I can't help but to smile at myself.

"But surely I will make up the remaining time we had listeners! Wait up. Someone sent her request on my SNS. Keep sending and I'll reload the database time to time to keep in touch with your requests. Just keep hashtagging #KRYSUniversityRadio and your request or greetings, or questions and concerns. Now on, I'll play request from Freshmen 1-D 'Your Wedding by Jun.K,"

Since she is done DJ-ing and too early for class, I decided to just come to Mina's shop. I opened the mobile data and felt my phone vibrating from all the excessive texts and notifications I recieved. I quickly skim over the texts and notifs and just find Mina's direct message. It was from last night conversation.

@EmpressMyoui: you're so creepy Sana.

I felt sorry sleeping on her text so I still send her reply.

@sanapomu: when I'm creepy and what are you?

@ShutUpAndKissMe: Goodmorning pretty =]

This time, I know its shut up and kiss me. I will never get fooled again. I typed for reply.

@sanapomu: You always choose wrong time to be around my notif bar you know?

@ShutUpAndKissMe: I'm sorry.

@sanapomu: Who are you? How'd you know me? Do I know you? Why are you sending me text?

@ShutUpAndKissMe: I'm a stalker so it's logical thing to hide my identity in pitch black shadow.

@sanapomu: stop you're not funny.

@ShutUpAndKissMe: I'll stop when you read my letter for you and not dump it on bin southern part of your locker.

@sanapomu: you really know where I love throwing the trashes that is wrongly thrown at my locker.

@ShutUpAndKissMe: sounds like a real heartless. Of course I know. I'm stalker for a reason.

I'm typing for a reply when my phone receives a call from unregistered number. I decided to answer the call first. "Hello?"

"Sana ya~" from that small nasal voice, I know its Momo san.