Alone

I woke up completely deshiveled with Miyu's hand on my face while Mina's foot on my tummy. Overnight with the girlies are the sweetest thing in the night yet horrible in mornings. I felt a sense of suffocation so I slowly removed their body parts on me. Holidays. I will shop my ass out the whole day and make my daddy proud in some things.

I jumps out my bed and starts my morning rituals. When I was done and about to cook breakfast, I spotted Daddy on the kitchen already doing the latter. "Goodmorning Daddy!"

"My Queen. You were already sleeping when I was done with visitors so I haven't done talking about you and Miyu's things,"

"It was done now. Prettiness is upstairs noisily sleeping." I said and stuffed some sausage in my mouth.

"Daddy wants a story," he said. I smiled at him. Since when did he ask for story again? Yeah when I was freshmen. Its breaking me to think that I don't have normal bond with him since then. He was busy growing old and I was busy growing up. I guess its right time to have daddy and daughter moments.

"Miyu did something that makes me gone mad at her." I said. He served two toasted loaf on me and couple of fried eggs and sausages. I took the carton of milk in the fridge and help myself with a glass of it. "Daddy. What If I told you I'm crushing with someone?"

"That's normal Sana." He replied sipping loudly on the cup of his coffee and eyes on his newspaper.

"I don't think so. Miyu have made mess with my crush so It maddens me." I replied starting devouring my breakfast. I was occasionally looking up on his expression.

"Really? How?" He asked and his looks that previously on his newspaper is now on me before he flashes simple smile.

"Her lame shenanigans puts my crush on some issues about her sexuality," with that I stopped and bit on my lower lip, the gradual change of his expression is hard to be unseen. He clears a throat and fixed his composure.

"Did I hear it wrongly?" He asked.

"Nope. I am indeed crushing on a girl that's why I told you its not normal," I gulped and anticipates his next words.

"Its still normal to have attraction in same sex at your age." He replied convincing himself that I'm normal, everything is normal and nothing is wrong about same sex crushing.

"Maybe." I said and pour milk on my cereal.

"A-Are you not seeing same atraction in guys at school? I mean, you didn't—"

I cut him with "No dad. I'm only seeing this Woman in the university. I found it disgusting to be around boys of my age." See? Its not normal. I ain't normal.

"Why and why not? You're currently on marriageable age." He said with hint of being slightly pissed on his voice. He just can't let this out since I'm his Sana.

"I liked the woman." I plainly stated and put all my attention on him.

He removed his eye glasses and focus all his attention on me. "Sana stop with the woman and answer me." He made his jaw clenched but I myself didn't want him to be wronged about this thing. I want to tell him everything.

"I told you. I liked the woman." I simply answered.

"Princess. You can't like woman the same thing I'm saying just a while ago. End," he said and finality present on his huge authorative voice. It moved me a bit. He may noticed my surprise so he suddenly soften and smile at me. "Sorry baby. Daddy is getting too much into it."

"Daddy I'm afraid you might get the right Idea wrong and vice versa." I said in all seriousness. "I'm not yet sure about myself but I'm certain about my liking towards that woman."