We bonded! or nah?

My fave anime character right now 🔝🔜

Sakura pov:
We all knelt in front of Kakashi waiting for him to wake up and talking about the battle.
"Sakura-chan you were so cool! even cooler than Teme." Naruto said with a smug smile
"She just got lucky, she is still pathetic. Hn" sasuke glared at me while i was reading a scroll.
"At least i wasn't about to kill myself because of such a small amount of KI." I said my gaze still on the scroll
"Hn" sasuke glared at me as i smirked in victory
Kakashi stirred in his sleep and i folded up the scroll, putting it on my lap.
I watched as he blinked at the sudden intrusion of light and his gaze shiffted to us.
"Kakashi-sensei! You are awake." exclaimed naruto.
He then sat up which made me stand up and sit at his side and lay a hand on his chest.
"You don't want to do that." i said trying to push him back down but he still sat up making me glare at his head.
"I'm fine sakura." he said chuckling
"No you are not you have sprained your ankle which will make you use crutches and you need to get your energy back." i pouted at his lack of attention on his injuries
"Never mind that right now. We need to talk about zabuza."
"Yeah! The mask guy killed him."
"No he didn't. He used sebons that make the heart stop but the person is still alive."
"What! but—" naruto blurted
"He is not dead naruto meaning the mask guy is his comrade and that you have a shot to beat him." i explained to him with a smile, watching his body hum in excitement
"Yes, meaning we are going to train." Kakashi said in a serious tone. We all looked at eachother and nodded.

—TIME SKIP TO THE FOREST PLACE—

"Okay now you guys try it." kakashi said as he walked back down.
I went to a tall tree and focused chakra on my feet but not too much. I then ran up the tree and kept running all the way to the top. I looked down and held on the top branch for dear life.
"Help me! I can't get down.!" i said trying to call to them
Then i saw naruto try to come and save me but did not reach, sasuke did the same thing.
I sweatdropped knowing the first person to get to me was the game. Sighing I let go of anything and dropped down, What was i doing you may ask? I am testing their trust and this was a good way.
I landed in arms of people, opening my eyes to meet sapphire blue ones and dark black ones. I let out a small smile then a giggle then a full blown laugh with my teammates.

—TIME SKIP TO WHEN SAKURA MEETS PANDA-KUN(can't wait to see Panda-kun or Raccoon-kun? Btw The team made a bond and sasuke can now smile in their presence and naruto has become more serious.)—
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

..
.
..
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ran down the streets chasing that little brat who insulted my forehead but stopped when he bumped into the puppet guy. I don't remember his name at all.
As he held Konohamaru up naruto automatically slammed his leg in the puppet master chest, kicking him back. Konohamaru landing in his arms.

A/N:
I saw your comments and was like omg, people actually read my books.
Soooooo your comments inspired me to do this as always and umm i just realized i could write the story on another app and just copy & paste it on wattpad.
So be expecting nice updates and lovely notes from me.
Also random ones btw i do not think i would do a whole page of A/N bc why???
So remember to read the A/N always for shoutouts or new info or why i am always procrastinating.
I love you guys soo much, hope you have and awesome day/afternoon/evening/night.
Bye Lovelies 😎