Just two

Inner's talking.

Third pov:
Sakura created two clones as she went into her mindscape to train with inner.
Inner has been so harsh on their training, I mean who knew a lap around you mindscape would take three days.
Sakura two clones were not to cross path in the real world because if seen could cause confusion.

Clone one: For training in the real world

Find Kunerai-sensei and beg her to help teach clone one genjutsu. ( If declined go to Anko.)
Learn the ones possible, make a clone and disperse.
Your new clone is to wait for three days to get natural energy.
Go to Gai-sensei when he is alone and youthful tell him to help you with your taijutsu.
Continue for one week then make a clone and disperse.
Your new clone is to go to the blacksmith to help make you a sword that can channel chakra.
When sword is made test it out for two days then go to Hayate-sensei to help teach you kenjutsu. (If declined, ask the Hokage to tell Hayate to help you.)
Continue for six days then go to Asuma-sensei and beg him to help you channel your chakra to your weapon. ( If declined ask the Hokage for scrolls to help.) ( Clone one should have been acquainted with the people on the list and you might have bumped into Rock Lee. Be friends.)
When completed disperse.

Clone B: Team 7

Join them for regular meetings and missions.
When clone two is going to meet Asuma, two days before that say you are sick.
So if anyone saw you with Asuma you have a good reason.
Avoid Clone two, only let her in in the night to restore energy.
Then disperse when alone and at night.

Real Sakura: In mindscape.
Learn about vital points in the body and where to strike.
Learn Ninjutsu but the one that compliments your chakra element.
Learn more about your powers as a dragon slayer. Which includes: Fire, Ice and Metal.
When Clone two memories come to you. Stop training and tell inner to let you wake up.
You will find yourself in a cave in the forest of death. Find a way out.

Sakura pov:
It has been a month and now it was time for the chunnin exams.
I walked down the road with my team and then heard a hawk cry from above.
That was the singal. As Kakashi-sensei left so did Sasuke.
I saw the Naruto talking to the weird square shaped rock, I walked closer to him only to inhale smoke.
"What on earth was that?" I asked covering my nose and sweat dropped as I see the three kids.
"You have a big forehead you know?" I looked down letting the shadow of my hair cover my eyes. Letting out a small amount of KI
"Run Gaki." And that was my singal to chase after the disrespectful kid. I mean I know my forehead it's big, but you didn't have to say it like I didn't know!
"Oof~" Upon hearing that, I slowed down and saw Kankuro sneering down at Konohamaru. I let him pick him up and let naruto and Sasuke show up. But before sasuke could hit Kankuro with the stone, I kicked him in the gut and he flew to hit a wall. I looked up at the tree where I knew Gaara was staying.
"Might as well come out, ne? " I smirked as Gaara came to view.
He just looked at me staring unblinking before he teleported himself with his sand to the ground.
"Kankuro, You are a disgrace to our village." He said in a stern voice.
"But-she- he started—" Kankuro spluttered as he tried to defend himself.
"Enough." Gaara looked down right murderous and I looked at him with a nonchalant face.
"You should listen to your brother, after all you don't want to cause war us right." I stated and looked at Konohamaru and continued
"He is the Hokage's grandson and you guys are the Kazekage children. See where I'm going here?" I asked with a brow raised
"Yes, we understand. I apologize for my brother stupidity." I swear I could see he lip twitch
" Hey! You what your name?" Called sasuke
"Gaara of the sand." He said and looked at me.
"Here fore the chunnin exams." I thought out loud
" Of course." Temari sneered and I just looked at her with a bored face causeing her to tighten her hands in a fist.
"¯Eh?... Sakura-chan...Whats the—" Naruto started
"Exams to become a Chunnin Naruto. We might get ours today." I answered his question
I noticed the Sand trio walking away, apparently so did Sasuke because he then called them to stop.
"Aren't curious as to who I am?" He crossed his arms making him look a a five year seeking attention
" No. I want to know who She is." Gaara looked at me over his shoulder and I just waved at him Goodbye with a smirk and he and his team left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"O M G! He is sooooooo ADORABLE!" I was swaying looking at the spot where Gaara was.
My out burst caused my teammates to wince and look at me in confusion before sasuke asked.
"You like him?" He narrowed his eyes at me
" Of course. He looks all steel on the outside while on the inside, He is a big teddy bear." I rolled my eyes at him
" But how can you like someone so cold and— dangerous?" Naruto asked in pure curiosity
" Because I can." and I proceed to walk away.

A/N:
I am sorry for the delay but her almost a thousand words but aren't you glad I'm back.

Gaki: brat.

I missed you guys and I will admit. I was busy reading to write. so here.

WE MET PANDA-KUN.
But Gaara is my favorite character in Naruto followed by Itachi.
This book is continuing I ain't stopping till I'm dropping.
Bye lovelies. Hope you day was and is filled with smiles and laughter. Real ones