Never mess with me.

Third person:
Sakura woke up to shaking by kakashi.
"We have to go" he did his famous eye smile
"Good morning to you too." she sat up and stretched her arms.

After getting ready, Sakura, Kakshi and Sasuke where about to head out.
"Wait! where is Naruto?"Sakura exclaimed
"Oh, he is still sleeping. He has chakra exhaustion, he needs all the rest could could get." Kakashi explained
Tazuna came down the stairs walking towards the trio.
"Lets, head out." Tazuna said
"Hn" Hummed Sasuke

As they got to the bridge they noticed bodies laying on the floor.
Tazuna let out a gasp of horror.
"What happened?" he let out, hands over his mouth
"Don't owrry, they are still alive. I can feel their chakra." Sakura said not taking her eye off the bodies.
"Well, look who decided to show up." a familiar voice cackled
The mist hanging around the bridge cleared out and Zabuza could be seen properly with Haku by his side.
Sakura stepped in front of Tazuna, kunai in hand.
She had been secretly practicing for battles mostly for Orochimaru. Now she has Ice magic and Fire dragon magic like in fairytail, she had two chakra cores, if a hyugga was to use their byakugan, they would see it.
She also thought if she could be like people in fairytail she could be like the Avatar.
Slow and Steady. Inner said bringing her out of her thoughts to notice that Sasuke was already engaged in a fight with Haku and Kakahi was telling Zabuza how awesome team 7 is.

"Sasuke is the last Uchiha and a strong one at that, Naruo is the most unpredictable ninja and Sakura is a puzzle and a mystery."
"What!?" Sakura shouted pouting that she did not get a praise.
Soon Kakashi was engaged in a battle with Zabuza and Sasuke was trapped in the ice mirrors.

Sakura's pov:
I told Tazuna to as I inched towards the ice mirrors. Maybe I can copy this jutsu and use for Him.
I could see Sasuke body wounded, but I could not help. Useless.
I pushed Tazuna back and shout to Sasuke.
"Get ready to run Sasuke!" I then put my fingers in the Ram sign.
"Fire Dragon Roar." I shouted, hot fire rushing  out my mouth to the Ice mirrors melting it completely and Sasuke ran to my side clutching his shoulder.

Thrid pov:
Zabuza paused as he saw the Ice mirrors melt.
"Impossible." He voiced out
"I told you she was a mystery." Kakashi said questions also flying through his head at what Sakura had done.
Haku stood up from his position on the ground dazed, Sakura used that time to heal Sasuke. Now seeing Haku get up she stopped and addresses Sasuke.
"Stay here and protect Tazuna." her voice left no room for argument and Sasuke agreed reluctantly.

Sakura pov:
I ran towards Haku and punched the ground making him lose balance. I was about to kick him when-
"NARUTO UZUMAKI HAS ARRIVED AND HERE TO SAVE THE DAY." He shouted, distracting me as I turned to look at him but Haku took advantage of this. He kicked me away from him creating a distance as he stood upright, he did hand sings.
Soon the Ice mirrors appeared again trapping me.
"Ice make Hammer." A huge sledgehammer made of ice appeared in my hand breaking some of the ice mirrors with just its presence.
"Hey Sakura-chan! I came to save you." Naruto said popping up beside me.
I was angry that Sasuke did not stop him but this could be the only chance Naruto gets to learn about Haku's past.
Lost in my thoughts, I did not sense the sebon needles coming straight at me as they struck me. I lost focus making my hammer disappear.
More sebon needled rained as I tried to avoid them, so did naruto but we we struck by majority of the,.
I fell to the ground ad two sebon needles pierced my neck and darkness consumed me.

I woke up to Naruto holding Haku about to punch with red chakra surrounding him. I stood up wobbled for a bit and then started running towards Kakashi. I kicked Kakashi's Chidori hand away making it gomout and stood there panting in pain.
"Sakura, Why?" was his question, Imknew Haku was behind ready to take the blow for Zabuza.
"No matter." Zabuza said about to bring his sword down on us but Sasuke kicked his hand. Sasuke stood there his now red eyes spinning with a comma in them.
"LOOK!" I shouted pointing at the thugs now surrounding us and the dwarf (Gatou) in front of them.
"Well seems like the demon of the mist can't finish a bunch of kids." He taunted.
"What are you doing here?" Zabuza growled
"Well since you couldn't finish the jib, i decided to take matters into my own hands." He slurred

Time skip no justsu. :p :b
(So since sakura saved haku and Zabuza's life, she decided for them to come to Konoha with them, she knew it won't be easy but she had to try.)
As they reached the gates of Konoha, the first thing they noticed were the sleeping guards. Izumo and Kotestu.
The crew walked right past them, Naruto and sauske departed for home while the rest went to the Hokage.
They got strange looks as soon as they entered the Hokage building.

Time skip till after kakashi has explained what happened in the mission, leaving nothing.
Zabuza and Haku were taken to the Ibiki for Interrogating so they don't have any bad intentions of coming to Konoha.
Sakura's pov:
I watched as everyone left the room leaving me and the hokage, he then put on a silent jutsu on the room.
"What do you have to say? he asked curiously,hands folded.
I walked forward and held out my hand
"Why don't I just show you?" He look at me with caution and put his hand on mine.
I had to do it, I had to show him everything. I showed him who I actually was, then what happened through out the whole naruto show but never told him where I came from. I removed my hand from his and looked at him with sadness.
"I'm sorry." I sighed and he put his head down.
"I can't believe it. Konoha goes through all that, Naruto goes through all that and I die in a month." He whispered.
"I have a solution."
"What is it Sakura?"
"I could train myself in different parts."
"What do you mean?"
"There is more to this world than chakra and I have a way to gather all those powers to harness those powers."
"Too dangerous."
"When I know the pros and cons, I can teach them to the rest of the rookies, But I shouldn't change too many things because what we saw was a future, meaning we could change the whole thing and we won't know what to expect."
"Elaborate more on this."
So I told him about the power of the avatar, fairytail, RWBY, Kill la Kill, One piece. But didn't tell him that they were just anime, no I told him like they were real.