3

"So you were becoming friends with theses boys?" James asked.

"You could say that."

Billy looked at the time and got up to bang on the AC with his drumsticks and a similar noise came from the floor below.

"Come on guys let's go." Billy walked towards the door.

"Go where? I just got here?" I asked.

"Just come on." Joey tugged my arm out the door

We ran down the hall into the kitchen and met up with Henry, Ricardo, and Jonathan.

Or as they introduced themselves: Hank, Ric, and Snuffy?

"Snuffy?" He asked.

"Not important." Lily answered for me.

"Hey guys, this is Charlie. He's gonna be crashing in our  room till Phil gets back."

In the Kitchen there was a cart that that covered a secret door that went to the basement.

There was a table in the basement that we all huddled around.

Billy had gotten out bottles of mouthwash and tiny cups.

He explained that the Mouthwash was mostly alcohol and that he had sold it to different students for a pretty penny.

While the boys were drinking the minty liquor I tossed it behind my back while no one was looking.

I was pretty new to the whole undercover thing but I'm pretty sure that drinking in the job was frowned upon.

"Man this stuff is great. It's opening up my lungs, it's making me breath easier" Snuffy said setting down his inhaler.

"Evidently it's making you fart easier too" Ricardo commented.

"I didn't fart"

"It's the first rule of prep school etiquette. If you're in a basement with no windows, don't fart."

"No, the first rule of prep school etiquette is to pretend your asleep when your roommates beating off"

At this point I was tuning them out, and it was at this moment I realized I knew nothing about teenagers. I wondered if they would act this way if they knew I was a girl.

I tuned back in when I heard the sound of the of phone ring

"Hello" a woman anwsered the phone, it only took me a second to figure out that they called a sex operator.

"A sex phone operator?"

"Did I stutter?"

I tuned everything out again till all I could hear was my own thoughts. I cringed to much at the through of these boys getting worked up over a girl who could actually be some creepy dude. Crap kinda like me pretending to be a guy. The guys were really getting into it too until they saw the deans flashlight

"Hide!" Billy whisper yelled.

I hid with Joey behind some water pipes while everyone except for Billy who was pouring out the "mouthwash" hid behind boxes in different corners of the room.

The dean saw right through Billy as he tried play everything cool. He made Billy stomp on this phone and radio later that night

"I know your not the only one here" he paused.

"Mr. Trotta, Mr. Bradberry, Mr. Montoya, and Mr. Giles."

They all stood up.

"Is Mr. Connors in here too?"