9

Snuffy walked toward Joey and I under the tree.

He didn't look like he was angry but like he knew something I didn't.

"Hey Charlie, can I talk to you?"

"Well shit" I heard Dottie face palm.

Before I could open my mouth Joey spoke.

"Wait don't move your mouth yet I'm almost finished." He said intensely scribbling at the paper.

Snuffy rolled his eyes but allowed him to finish.

"Annnnnnd done!" He proclaimed was he finished moving his pencil to show me the finished product.

"Holy shit this is a prodigy!" I heard Dottie exclaim.

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was me but happier and more like I was glowing.

"Holy shit you're so talented!" I exclaim letting my voice slip.

"Uh Charlie your voice!" Dottie reminded me.

"Uh I mean, nice bro, uh pound it." I held up my fist for Joey fist bump me awkwardly.

James was rubbing his temples as if he had a headache.

"You're getting off topic Charlie."

I rolled my eyes and continued.

"Yeah, joey is great, Charlie could I talk to you maybe alone?"

"Wow who knew you would have so many boys all over you when your a boy." Dottie laughed

I hit my mic and heard Dottie wince.

"Yeah sure" I said deeply standing up and following him.

When we were far enough away from Joey and other who could hear he faced my and pushed my shoulder.

"I'm on to you Connors!" He exclaimed.

"Shit."

I panicked in my head but reasoned there is no way he knew.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"You don't think I noticed that as soon as you got here things go to shit?" He asked he voice barely above a whisper but still angry.

I shoot him a confused look.

"Look I didn't ask to be here and apparently I have a shit to timing for things but that doesn't mean I'm whatever the fuck you're implying." I spit out with venom in my voice still keeping it low.

"What is he implying." Dottie asked."

"Yeah, what was he implying? James asked."

"I don't know? That I was a spy for Luis or something."

I walked past snuffy my shoulder hitting his like I've seen tough do in the movies.

"Man out of all the guys I did not think that Jonathan Bradberry would become suspicious." Dottie said.

"Me neither."

"Why didn't you think Johnathan would figure anything out? James asked.

"I was given their transcripts along with their files and let's just say, he's not the brightest in the bunch." I reply.