Werewolves

Your P.O.V

Laurence was the first one to attack. Swiftly, I managed to counter his attack and used my force to push him back. Dante and Garroth teamed up on me. I didn't worry though. I flipped Garroth over and kicked Dante in the stomach. Then I felt a hand on my lower back. I punched the person; threw them to the ground and put my sword to their throat. "Ugh! Travis..." Of course it was the Casanova himself. Hang on... There's still Aaron left. I turned around and kicked him in the leg, causing​ him to fall backwards to the floor. "Thought you could sneak up on me, eh?" Laurence and Garroth swiftly recovered and trapped me in a corner. Garroth reached out his hand to take off my mask. Not on my watch...
With one knock of my sword, he fell to the floor. "Now for you!!" He started backing away slowly, but he then fell onto Garroth. I bursted out laughing and punched Travis in the face as he was right behind me.

Everyone else in the class had their mouths wide open. I just simply took my sword and walked out of the class. Of course I still had my ears and tail, I was kinda getting used to them! "They're super kawaii after all!" As Kawaii~Chan would say. As I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, I bumped into a werewolf with similar eyes to Lucinda. Oh no. "I'm very sorry! I didn't mean to! I wasn't looking at where I was walking!" He seemed angry. Very angry.
"Watch where you're going!!" I then felt someone push me from behind. It was Aaron passing by.
"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to shout at you Alpha!!" With that he bolted away. How odd. What was that all about? Ugh! I need to go to Lunch.

I sat down with Aph and her group of friends. She had already introduced me to them. Sitting at the table were: Lucinda, Katelyn, Dante, Garroth, Laurence, Kawaii~Chan, Travis, Teony, Nicole, Cadenza and Vylad. I had told them about what happened and all the guys, apart from Vylad, growled viciously. "Guys, are you okay?" I was honestly really worried about them, they've been acting.... Odd.

"Heh, yeah we're fine." They all replied back. I strolled over to where the food was being served but I got pushed over by Aaron.

"Seriously again!? There are plenty of other spaces where you can walk!!" He didn't even respond. So I grabbed some of my food, and threw it at him. There were several gasps from the crowd that was now surrounding us. Aaron slowly turned around and pinned me against the wall. There was shocked plastered all over my face. Suddenly something I never thought would happen, happened right before me. He kissed me. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. I got my werewolf strength and pushed him into one of the tables. "WHAT IS IT WITH GUYS TODAY!?" I stormed out if the canteen, leaving everyone in shock. Of course I was blushing so hard that my face could be a stop sign.
I just wanted to go home at this point...

~Timeskip by Aaron's hot abs!!~

It was finally home time. Yay!! As I grew nearer to hell, the sound of sirens filled my ears. I saw police cars everywhere... Did he!? I rushed over to them to see what was going on. I arrived just in time to see my father be forced into a police car with handcuffs around his wrists. I was finally free. As soon as they had left I went into my room and danced. Very badly I might add.

I felt like I could finally be myself. I had prepared for this moment... I rushed to the bathroom to find the hair dye.

Somehow I could start to some colours again

Somehow I could start to some colours again. This is the best day ever!! Well apart from what Laurence and Aaron did of course! I felt so happy that I went and bought some new clothes! Along with the school uniform. I shouldn't get my hopes up though! He could escape, oh well!

Tomorrow is another day...

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter but this was all I could do today! Hope you like it. Bai!

~Gemini<3