Music Class :D

Powers & Emotions (your hair changes colour)
Blue: Sadness / water
Green: Happy / Earth
Purple: Embarrassed / Teleportation
Pink: Love / See into future
Black: Very Angry / Shadow Knight
White: Scared / Ice
Forest Green: Confused / Nature
Red: Anger / Fire
Orange: Hungry / Shapeshifting
Cyan: Shocked / Super Speed
New:
Yellow: Sleepy/ Air

Your P.O.V

It was time for music. Yay!! I have that lesson with Gene!! I skipped towards the classroom with my H/l H/c locks flowing behind me, moving up and down along with my movements. I sat down at the back of the class and not soon after Gene sat next to me with a smirk on his face. "Hello my little Princess!" He said and kissed me passionately. I kissed back but we had to stop because the teacher had strolled into the class. My eyes narrowed as she kept staring at me as began to speak.

"Good morning class! Now to today I'm going to pair you all up to do duets! Now! Let's begin with the register! Aphmau?"
"Here miss!"
"Zane?"
"Here."
"Dante?"
"Here Missrito!!"
"Ok... Y/n?"
"Yeah, whatever."
"Gene?"
"Yeah, yeah."
"Sasha?"
"Here!"
"Zenix?"
"Yup!"
"Katelyn?"
"Yep Miss!"
"Travis?"
"Yeah!"
"Garroth?"
"Uh, yea!"
Then she said a bunch of other people's names.

"Okay so it looks like everyone is here! So let me pair you all up!" She remarked.

"Um, Miss?" I asked.

"Yes Sweetie?" She responded, pushing her red glasses further onto her face.

"Why can't we choose our own partners?" I questioned.

"Well, you've got to learn to work as a team. I'm looking at you Zane." She remarked​ looking in Zane's direction. I pouted and Gene wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I kinda felt bad for Zane. Nah. Once again the annoying teacher started to talk again with her high pitched voice and her greyish- silver curls.
"Now the pairs are:

Zane and Garroth
Aphmau and Katelyn
Y/n and Gene
Travis and Dante
Sasha and Zenix
Sapphire and Laurence
Nicole and Kawaii~Chan
And
Grace and Madison."

I turned to look at Gene, only to see that smirk on his face. When the teacher turned around, Gene pulled me towards him and gave me a short but passionate kiss. Everyone started practicing for their songs and so did Gene and I. He was so good at singing!!

~Short TimeSkip! Brought by Melanie Martinez~

Everyone had finished practicing and were ready to perform. The teacher asked Gene and I to do ours first. We stepped up to the front of the class on the mini stage. I took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

Zane and Garroth:

Katelyn and Aphmau: