Madness

Powers & Emotions (your hair changes colour)
Blue: Sadness / water
Green: Happy / Earth
Purple: Embarrassed / Teleportation
Pink: Love / See into future
Black: Very Angry / Shadow Knight
White: Scared / Ice and Snow
Forest Green: Confused / Nature
Red: Anger / Fire
Orange: Hungry / Shapeshifting
Cyan: Shocked / Super Speed
Yellow: Sleepy/ Air

Vylad's P.O.V

I woke up peacefully and made me way to the bathroom. After doing my "business" I decided to check on Y/n, I opened the door to Garroth's room and saw the most cringiest thing ever!! She was in Garroth's arms!! I felt someone behind me; then an earsplitting scream. Oh no... She's seen!! I thought. I quickly jumped into the room and picked the door behind me. I heard a moan; I couldn't hide anywhere! How was I going to explain this!?!

Your P.O.V

As I woke up, I looked at my hair. Pink, huh? I thought. Suddenly, my vision blurred and I saw weird but wonderful things. I saw somebody getting hurt, it was me. My friends in the background, staring down at me. While... No! No no no no!! He can't have-- My thoughts were interrupted by movement in the room. I returned to the now familiar room to see Vylad in the corner, terrified.

"Vylad? What's wrong?" I asked, getting out of Garroth's strong, muscular arms. He tried to back away even more.

"W-WHAT WAS THAT!? WHY WERE YOU ACTING SO WEIRD!?" He shouted at me. It must be my hair, I mean powers... I managed to calm him down and explained everything. Fortunately, he didn't mind it. He said that he would help me practice meditation so I could keep more in control of my powers, and I gladly accepted. We both decided to head downstairs but I had to get dressed first. I looked through my suitcase, to try and find a casual outfit; not thinking that anything important was happening today.

 I looked through my suitcase, to try and find a casual outfit; not thinking that anything important was happening today

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair as yellow. Such a horrible colour... I ran down the stairs bit slipped; but I didn't fall. I was levitating. I guess it's air? Hmm this could work. I found it hard to get back down, Zianna and Vylad had to drag me down by my legs. "S-Sorry... It's a new power.. I'll try to control it Zianna!! I promise!" I assured her. She giggled and replied with "

my little N/n, it's fine. I understand how new it is to you and please, call me Mum." She winked after the last sentence. I blushed slightly.

"Thank you M-Mum." It felt so weird calling her Mum!! Ugh, I guess I have to deal with this! Oh well. I trotted off to the table and started to eat the freshly served eggs and bacon laid before me.

~Timeskip cuz I'm having a horrible day~

I had just walked into the worst person... Ivy... She spotted me instantly and came up with the quickest but most effective insults. "Why do the boys even love you!? Who could ever love you? You're worthless, pathetic, a freak, a bitch, a mistake, a failed abortion!! You should just kill yourself!! You're like cancer!! You're a terrible thing! It would make the whole world happier if you just died!!" As she spoke she pushed me and kicked me. I had enough... I stood up, she smirked at my actions but she wasn't expecting what happened next. I locked eyes with her, clasped my delicate fingers together and sent them into her putrid face. She screamed and cried at what I just did; I just looked down at her. Claiming my spot on the food chain. I was stronger than her but those words had sunk deeper into my skin. I ran back home, straight into my/ Garroth's room and launched myself into the soft and delicate duvet. This is tearing me apart and eating me. My heart feels like it's been beaten and stabbed multiple times without any sorrow or mercy given as it just stays there, going round in circles having no clue as how to escape. I have my soul to them and I don't want it back, I act happy but on the inside I'm being torn apart as the darkness feeds on my sadness and upset. The rivers of tears flooding down my face hold so many silent screams and unforgivable words that I won't allow to escape. If I ever did, nobody would like me... I HATE THESE FEELINGS!! I knew that my hair was red and blue. I needed to get out. I didn't care where. I forces myself downstairs and pushed past Zane on the way there. I had to do this...

IM INCREDIBLY SORRY GUYS!! I HAD A TREATMENT ON MY FINGERS FOR AGES AND NOW SCHOOL AND NOW ITS JUST GOTTEN EVEN CRAPPIER!! I'LL TRY TO UPDATE BUT IM MOURNING... BYE