The Day of The Alpha

Your P.O.V

I decided to go see the guys and make sure that they had learned their lesson.

As soon as I appeared before them, Dante and Laurence came running towards me. I had no idea what was going on but before I could react they had pinned me to the ground. I was lying on top of my broken arm. "OW! Let go of me you idiots! Your gonna make my arm even more broken!" I screamed. The guys looked at each other and let me go but Dante kept hold of my right arm. While Laurence held me by the waist. I growled at Laurence's touch but he ignored it. Stupid, stupid Laurence. Garroth walked over to me and locked eyes with mine. There was worry in my e/c ones but hatred in his blue ones. I didn't know what was happening. Why were the guys acting like this!?

Before I knew it, Garroth punched me in the already bruised stomach. Making my scream out in pain. All of the guys looked confused at first but Garroth then put his hand on my stomach and I winced in pain. Garroth slowly started to lift up my shirt. Only slightly. But that was enough for him to see the purple and black bruises marked on my pale skin. I knew that there was no more use in hiding it from them anymore. Suddenly my whole body felt numb. My legs turned to jelly and I collapsed onto the ground. My vision became overwhelmed with darkness.

Aaron's P.O.V

I was walking down the road towards Y/n's house. But then I heard a horrifying cry. As if it was the worst pain that person has ever felt. I instantly bolted for the direction it came from. I knew exactly who's scream that was. Don't worry my Luna I'll be there soon! Just hang on!

I finally make it to the park to see Y/n on the ground unconscious and Garroth laughing along with Laurence. Travis was almost crying and Dante just looked confused. I feel myself becoming hot and as if steam was bursting out of my ears. I start to race towards them and as soon as I reach them I grab Garroth and force him to the ground. "Y/n! Run! Get out of here!" I shout at her. I turn my veiw back to Garroth and punch him in the face shouting "HOW DARE YOU HURT HER!"

Your P.O.V

I woke up to Aaron shouting for me to run. But what he doesn't realise is that I can't. I see Laurence walk towards me with an evil grin on his face. I stand up and my werewolf ears and tail appear. He continues to walk and I try to get away from him but I'm so scared of what he's going to do. I turn around and start to climb into a near by tree. Laurence grabs my ankle and tries pulls me down. I try to hold on as best I can but he was too strong for me. He used a great amount of force and with that final pull I fell on top of him. I swiftly got off of him and tried to sprint away. But he got hold of my waist and dragged me back to him; he turned me around to face him. He looked at Aaron then again me with a much more evil, but slightly perverted, grin plastered on his face. He then pulled me by the waist and smashes his lips onto mine. I become shocked and angry at his sudden movements. I try to push away from him but, yet again, he's too strong. Suddenly, Laurence pulls away from me and shouts in pain. I look at him only to see that his arm is slowly turning to ice. I look around to see everyone staring at me with shock and fear on their faces, apart from Travis who just looks confused. I took out a mirror from my pocket and saw that my hair was cyan with red at the tips. My e/c eyes widen and the red tips in my hair turned white. I put my mirror back, grab Aaron's hand and run with him to my house.

~Timeskip brought by Travis being confused~

I left Aaron downstairs while I run up to my room and start crying. Eventually I stop and go to look in the mirror. I decide to sing to calm myself down. What I didn't know is that my sister was by the door listening to me.