You Don't Know

Powers & Emotions (your hair changes colour)
Blue: Sadness / water
Green: Happy / Earth
Purple: Embarrassed / Teleportation
Pink: Love / See into future
Black: Very Angry / Shadow Knight
White: Scared / Ice and Snow
Forest Green: Confused / Nature
Red: Anger / Fire
Orange: Hungry / Shape shifting
Cyan: Shocked / Super Speed
Yellow: Sleepy/ Air

Your P.O.V

I was so startled by what I'd find that I didn't notice my body inching closer to the door until I heard someone shout.

"Y/n!! If you walk out that door, you're not coming back!!" It was Garte. I hadn't really seen much of him, he was always busy with work. I felt my anger increase. He didn't even taken any time to get to know me! I had no control over what I was doing anymore and sprinted out of the door while slamming it shut behind me. I ran as fast as my legs could take me. I came across the forest near by and took the liberty of not waiting to sprit through it. Branches, twigs and leaves slashed at my poor and still shocked face. The more I ran, the hungrier I got. I felt my hair change and before I knew it, my bones started to crack as they rearranged themselves. My skin started to sprout layers of pure white fur and my nails grew into sharp claws. Every cell in my body aches as this new transformation took place.

After a few minutes of painful running I found myself on all fours, prowling around the sky stretching trees. Finally, I came across a bunny. Or whatever was rustling in the bushes. I crouched and hunched my back, getting ready to spring onto my new prey.

Garroth's P.O.V

I can't believe she's gone... Everyone else had left to do their own thing, while I just stood there. My eyes still fixed on the door that she had darted out of. I couldn't just leave her out there. I sprinted to Zane and Vylad's rooms to get them to come with me. It took a while but they agreed and we told our mum that we were meeting up with Aphmau and the girls. As soon as Zane shut the door, we broke off into the direction of the woods, searching for any sign of her. I started running in what I thought was East, but I thought I heard something behind me so I turned my head behind me. Before I could turn my head back to the front, I landed face first into a bush and got my foot stuck as well. I tried to tug it out of the twigs, leaves and vines clutching onto it.

A low, almost feminine, growl pulled my focus away from my foot to a pair of dazzling ice blue orbs with a glint of purple. It was as if they held the magic and beauty of winter. I was taken aback slightly but the more I stared, the less tense I became. I don't know what it was but I felt as if someone had their hand on my chin, forcing me to look at them and never giving me the pleasure of looking away. It felt like I knew this wolf, that I felt such strong emotions to them. But that was impossible! How could I fall in love with a wolf?! I started to back away from this enchanting beast, but was instantly ripped from my freedom by my trapped foot. I tugged and tugged, trying to break free. The wolf looked hungry, and I didn't want to be it's next meal. The more I tried, the more concerned it got. By its growl, I'm guessing it was female. But I'm not one to assume genders.

I held my hand towards the wolf, asking it for help. It turned it's head on me out of caution. So I turned my head away as well, keeping my hand stretched out. I waited for what seemed like hours until I felt a ruff but fluffy bit of fur rub against my now warm hand. I looked back towards the wolf and smiled. It bowed it's head at me.

"My name is Garroth, you must be so hungry. If you could please help me get my foot out, then I'll help you catch you some dinner." I empathized in a calm tone. It seemed to bow it's head in agreement, as soon as it did my foot was released. I looked up at it in confusion but decided to ignore the strange occurrence.

~Small time skip brought by Garroth's dumbness~

I had managed to catch 5 rabbits and put them above a fire that I had skillfully made. I had no idea where Zane or Vylad went, but I hope that they're safe. After the rabbits had cooked, I gave them to the snow white wolf. They looked up at me with excitement and love filled eyes, before pushing one of the rabbits towards me with their nose. Then they tucked into eating. The sounds were horrifying. The sound of bones and spines cracking and snapping into smaller pieces. I heard a loud snap and when I turned back to look at the wolf, they were gone.

Your P.O.V

Someone almost caught me... I ran back into the bushes before they could see me, leaving my precious meal behind. I quickly managed to change back into my normal form. I managed to pry a few of the small bones that got stuck in teeth. I walked around a bit, starting to get cold. I thought of where I could go to get help. I couldn't go to any of the girls' houses, because I'm a werewolf! I don't want to be a burden on them... The only place I knew that I could have a chance of staying at was either Aaron's or Ein's...