Back to Normal...?

Powers & Emotions (your hair changes colour)
Blue: Sadness / water
Green: Happy / Earth
Purple: Embarrassed / Teleportation
Pink: Love / See into future
Black: Very Angry / Shadow Knight
White: Scared / Ice and Snow
Forest Green: Confused / Nature
Red: Anger / Fire
Orange: Hungry / Shape shifting
Cyan: Shocked / Super Speed
Yellow: Sleepy/ Air

Zane's P.O.V

I had noticed that Y/n had been gone for a while now, I was starting to get worried. God, I wish that this stupid high pitched voice would go already. I was sneaking through some trees when all of a sudden, a fist had collided with my face. "OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?!" I yelled, suddenly with a much deeper voice. "Z-Zane!?! What are you doing here and-- wait, what happened to your voice?" She asked in a shocked tone, making her hair turn a nice combination of purple and cyan. She put out her hand to help me up, and I gladly accepted it. She was quite strong, she is a werewolf after all, duh! You idiot!! "U-Um my v-voice? I think it's because you punched me..." I responded, shyly and very embarrassed. She bursted out laughing, almost falling over. "It isn't funny Y/n!" I continued. But that didn't stop her from laughing. If you won't stop laughing, then I'll give you something to laugh about, I thought for a moment and then tackled her to the ground, her hair returning to the beautiful shades of purple and cyan.

As soon as she stopped laughing to try and figure out what I was going to do, with one hand I started to tickle her neck and with the other, her tummy. This made her shriek and erupt with high pitched laughter, squirming in every direction to try and escape. But I wouldn't let her. "If you want me to stop you'll have to make me!" I chuckled through my own laughs of seeing the hilarious view in front of me. She kept trying to escape but then, in one swift movement, she kicked me in the stomach; sending me into a tree. It would have been somewhere else if I hadn't of been in the right position. Her eyes locked with mine, but her's revealed fear and worry but her facial expression gave it away that she was holding back an explosion of laughter. "You dare laugh..." I began, breaking the lock that we subconsciously made by looking away. "You'll what?" She responded with her hands on her hips sass flowing through her voice. I looked at her with an evil but playful smirk. The colours in her hair deepened in colour with a white tint, split into two parts with a streak of white. I walked over to her, getting closer and closer. I raised my hand to touch her cheek but as soon as our skin made contact with each other, purple mist clouded both of our visions and as it started to clear, we ended up in my room. "H-Huh!?" I exclaimed, entering a state of panic. That cheeky little monkey knew that she was in trouble so she made a sprint for the stairs. I caught on with her game and chased after her, brushing what just happened aside. I heard her fits of giggles stop, now the game had started.

Your P.O.V

I quickly searched for a place to hide, keeping my giggles to a hush. I managed to squeeze into an empty cupboard in the dresser. Nobody bothers to use the dresser so this is perfect! I had calmed my breathing and my giggles, but my heart was another story. It was beating so fast that it felt like it was going to burst out if my chest. I heard him moving down the stairs, each creak and squeak making me flinch. As I waited for the Nugget's next move, I heard a deep suave voice. Garroth. I was trying to avoid him as best as I can, it's kind of hard because I share a room with him. I heard the clatter of Zane's shoes and a slight thud from Garroth's sock covered feet. I held my breath from my mouth and let in and out short amounts of breath from my heart beating even faster than before. I had no control over it anymore as I couldn't calm it down. The closer they got, the louder the sounds got. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt their presence from right outside the door. Their muffled speech was much clearer by now. "The only place we haven't checked is here and the garden. Baby bro, why don't you check the garden." I heard Garroth's voice declare. Zane clicked his tongue and replied with "Whatever." If I had only just met Zane, I would have thought that he didn't give a damn about anything. But I know him better, he's a really nice guy once you get to--

The door was opened. Garroth standing there wide eyed but not long after, a smirk appeared on his face. I quickly leaped out if my hiding spot and made a run for it. Just as I hand my hand on the door knob, two hands snaked their way around my waist and pulled me into something hard. Garroth's chest. I squealed and wriggled in his grasp, but he showed no sign of letting go. "Let me go!!" I exclaimed at him. He chuckled and replied "No chance of that N/n!" I growled in response to him calling me that ugly nickname. "ZAAANNNEEEE HELPPP!!" For what I thought was fortunate, Zane came running in but immediately praised Garroth for finding me. "Where was she?" He asked with amusement from me struggling. "She was in the dresser." Gar Gar bluntly replied. "Are you gonna let me go now?" I asked, getting annoyed. "Haha. I don't think so, the sight is too adorable." Zane's answer sent me over the edge. I took a deep breath and sung at the top of my voice.

"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~"

This made both of their ears hurt, Garroth dropped me in order to cover his ears. I giggled at my success and raced out if the room.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you guys want, I'll do a Valentine's Day chapter! And I was wondering cuz you guys haven't seen my face in a while sooooo.... Do you guys want to see my ugly ass face again?

Let me know!

~Marionette