Chapter 2 The Unexpected

"You need help with your bags?" James asked when I got in the ship. Before I could decline since I pack light my backpack already hung from his shoulders walking with me towards my room.

"Thanks...for like the hundredth time since I met you." I laugh looking forward. James was also laughing at my realization. Only that he wasn't paying attention to what's in front of him, he was looking at me.

"You've been assigned to share a room with one of the photographers on board. Quite a coincidence really because you already share your last names-" James got cut off with a shriek.

"E!" I look over to see my cousin and fellow photographer Mason Weaver. Putting the pieces together i'm definitely glad she's the other photographer here.

"M!" I rejoiced hugging the other blonde in the corridor outside our room. "It's good to see you again! I missed you."

"I missed you too M. How's your photography business going?" She asked

I mentally groaned in embarrassment "I'm...sorta...staying in Ella's couch right now."

"You can crash with me." James and Mason said in unison then glaring at each other. I looked with them with confusion to why there is beef between them.

"Are you seriously asking my cousin out after what you did."

"NO I wasn't! I was trying to be a nice human being....unlike you."

"Says the mercenary!"

"I'm sorry did I miss anything?" I asked secretly dying to know the answer.

They both looked at me. Mason was the first one to speak "Um..."

"We've met before." Mason explained cutting him off and giving another glare at him.

"I said I was sorry." James apologized. "And it wasn't my fault." He then defended himself. Five seconds later they were arguing regardless of soldiers passing by looking and I widening my eyes in shock.

Oh other of apes....They were a couple.

-------------