Two

They stand in front of Jeongyeon's House. Tzuyu reached the door knob and opened it, There are lots of people dancing, the lights are so bright and they can't see things clearly plus the loud music playing over the house.

People didn't noticed them coming because they were busy partying,
Mina sighed in relief for that.

She scan the whole house, Every face was familiar because most of them are her schoolmates. Tzuyu held her hands and lead her to a stair and they went upon it.

"What're we doing here? The party is down there." Mina softly whispered to her bestfriend ear.

"Relax, We will sneak into Jeongyeon's room. I know you never love the party so I'm letting you hide there." She chuckled as her hands push the door carefully.

They saw a girl, With short hair eating something while watching Television. The girl didn't noticed that the two were already inside.

"Jeongyeon unnie...." Tzuyu softly whispered, the girl slowly turn her head to see. A big smile grown to her face, she Immediately stand and hug the two girls as if they didn't see each others for a very long time.

"I'm glad you both came here."

"Of course, but what are you doing here? It's your party and you should be partying down there." Tzuyu asked but Mina butted in "It's her party, she can do whatever she want."

Jeongyeon and Mina laughed, Tzuyu stared at them so badly...

"So Shall we party down there?" Jeongyeon asked as she grab both of the girls hand.

Mina shook her head "I'll just stay here for awhile, Ill be there later."

Jeongyeon and Tzuyu just smiled at her as they went downstairs to party. Mina was left in Jeongs room, She scanned the room and a picture caught her attention, she leaned closer to it.

Her face grown in confuse, She saw a picture of a girl with a medium long hair and a mole on the lower part of her lips, that girl is definitely not Jeongyeon. She look at it for a minute then getting her eyes off it.

She look in other pictures suddenly a person speak behind her, That made her jumped.

"Excuse me..."

Mina turn her head, a girl with a short hair and a mole on the lower side of her lips. Just like the girl in the picture, they really resembles except the hair.

Mina smiled when she turn her head, The girl walks toward her "Who are you?" The girl asked while tilting her head.

"I'm Mina, Jeongyeon's friend."
Her heart beats so fast that it could almost pumped out of her chest. She look at the girl as if it was an angel.

"Ah! Mina unnie~ the one that Jeongyeon unnie was always talking about. I'm Chaeyoung, her younger sister."  Chaeyoung said as she extend a hand to Mina.

"It's nice to meet you Chaeyoung."

For some reasons she couldn't hide her smiles, She couldn't breath easily and her heart is pounding so loud as their hands touches. After a seconds of complete silence, Chaeyoung spoke up.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you, Jeongyeon unnie was always telling me how nice and pretty you are."
Chaeyoung stated, she walk towards the bed and sat upon it. She tap the side, inviting Mina to sit.

"Thank you but Tzuyu is prettier than me, If you know her." She said as she sits beside Chaeyoung.

"Yes, I met her last year actually. She's nice."

"Yes she's nice and she's my bestfriend."

"Oh really? That's nice. Two pretty best friends." Chaeyoung chuckled, she stand and grab Mina's hand, dragging the girl outside the room.

"You have to enjoy the party unnie!~"

Chaeyoung said, her eyes are full of happiness as she bring Mina down to the party floor. Mina couldn't help but to laugh and follow where Chaeyoung brought her.

"Wait! Ware this Mina unnie." Chaeyoung stop and hand Mina a cap.
Without asking why, Mina ware the cap immediately and they continued to walk over the people.

Chaeyoung found a perfect spot where people wouldn't notice them easily, she knows that Mina is well known and people always bothers her. They sat on the floor where a big Old cabinet placed and shadowing them from the people.

"Why are we hiding?" Mina asked, she couldn't hide her laughs while asking.

"Because I know you're famous and everyone knows you, You cannot enjoy the party if everyone will be into you asking for selfie's."

Mina looked at Chaeyoung and laugh again. She slightly pat Chaeyoung's head as she let her smile evades her whole face. She noticed that Chaeyoung is looking at her endlessly.

"Why?" Mina asks.

Chaeyoung just shook her head and mumbles ...
"you're so pretty Mina unnie"

Hearing those words everyday is normal for her, but something is different when Chaeyoung says it.

She felt butterflies in her stomach, her cheeks are now blushing. She can't even look at Chaeyoung.

Ah~ this girl flatters me so much~

She said to herself.