Five

"Are you alone here?" Chaeyoung asked while looking around Mina's house, holding the glass of water she requested.

"Nope, I'm with my parents but unfortunately they were busy with their works so they can't be home as always but I'm used to it." Mina said as she appeared in the living room with two plates of cake giving one to Chaeyoung.

"Thank you. But don't you get bored? If I were in your situation I'll probably hire someone to live with me." Chaeyoung suggested as she stuffed her mouth with cake. That made Mina laughed.

"You eat like a child Chaeng!" Mina said, She faced Chaeyoung and wipe the dirt at Chaeyoung's lips.

They look at each others and locked up their eyes...

Hearts are pounding so hard, the air seems to be heavier and it's harder for them to breath.

Mina was so confuse, Why does she gets this feeling all the time she touches Chaeyoung? She doesn't understand at all but whatever it is she likes and hate it at the same time.

Chaeyoung snapped her fingers and asked again "Unnie! I said where is the comfort room?" Chaeyoung giggled when Mina came back from consciousness. She pointed at the door behind them.

Chaeyoung smiled as she stand and walk over it.

When Chaeyoung vanished, Mina immediately hand her phone and call Tzuyu but she cannot contact the girl. She called Jeongyeon and gladly she picked up, Mina asked if she saw Tzuyu but Jeongyeon didn't know.

Mina felt upset, When Chaeyoung came back she immediately fake a smile, she don't want Chaeng to see that she's sad.

"I better go now unnie, Jeongyeon unnie was probably waiting for me." Chaeyoung said as she stuffed more cake on her mouth before standing up and walk over the door.

"Take care Chaeng, My house is always open whenever you want to come. Just knock on my door." Mina said as she waved to Chaeyoung

After assuring that Chaeyoung ride a taxi safely, she went to her bedroom.

She didn't notice that the time was so fast, it's already 6:39 in the evening. 6:39 and yet there's still no presence of Tzuyu.

She even leave messages but no replies, She called Tzu couple of times but there were no answers.

She can't stand a day without her best friend, she lay down on her bed and tried to shut her eyes forcing herself to sleep but she couldn't, knowing that Tzuyu was kinda mad at her.

She stare at the ceiling blankly, Finally after an hour of waiting her phone beeped.

📩from: Tzuyu
I'll come over there tonight.

📨to: Tzuyu
Glad you finally replied! OK.

Mina finally felt peacefulness, she just have to wait for Tzuyu to come over and she can finally ask what's wrong.

A multiple knock on her door woke her up, she didn't noticed that she was already asleep. She stand and went downstairs, she reached the door knob and opened it.

Tzuyu showed up at the door holding a big backpack and her favorite dog stuff toy. Her eyes were almost teared up as she look straight to Mina.

Mina knows something was up so she immediately pulled Tzuyu close to her and gave Tzu a hug. Tighter one.

"What's wrong Tzu?" Mina said as she rub circles at the girls back. Tzuyu's eyes are shaking as her mouth opens, her words are stumbling as she tell Mina what was wrong.

"We're f-fighting again."

"Did he hurt you again?"

"Y-yes." Tears are falling down to her face, she tacked her hair back to her ears showing a obvious big slap. It's kinda bleeding, The impact was so hard when it hits her. How can someone do this to Tzuyu?

Mina's face started to grown mad, but her eyes are full of pity for Tzuyu. Her best friend. She touch Tzuyu's face.

"Don't worry, he'll surely pay for this. No one can hurt you now that you're here, I promise you Tzu. No one ever will and I'll protect you."

Even though Tzuyu was taller than Mina, Mina was always the one who protects her from everything and seeing Tzuyu in this situation just breaks her heart into million pieces. She felt bad and guilty for what happened to Tzuyu, She wasn't there to protect her best friend from that monster Jungkook She was in her house with someone peacefully while her best friend suffers from the hand of that guy. She hugged Tzuyu and lead the girl to her room.

Tzuyu let her bag slip off her shoulder and she plop on the bed, Mina sits beside her holding a ice bag she got before they went upstairs. She placed it carefully at Tzuyu's face.

Tzuyu began to cry again but there were no sounds coming from her mouth, just the heavy tears streaming down her face, maybe because she's really hurting and she knows words aren't even enough to explain how hurt kills her. All she can do is to cry.

"Everything will be alright..."