Chapter Ten

I walked towards the large familiar house with Carrie on one arm and Elle on the other. They were both squeezing on my arms extremely tight, and maybe it was because I tried to run away a while ago.

       I'm not exactly big on the whole 'party' or 'socializing' thing, so tonight would probably just be plain torture for me. Especially with all the six brothers under one roof, drinking, I should keep my eyes open, as well.

       And the fact that Carrie and Elle had forced me to wear high waisted short shorts and a crop top (not the one Ryan liked, by the way) was definitly not helping me. It's the middle of fall and I'm wearing shorts; I could freeze to death! Their argument was that with all the bodies and stuff in such a closed space that I wouldn't be very cold (that kind of gross me out a bit, to be honest).

       I did wear the necklace the boys gave me like I told Bradley I would. I think it's the only part of my outfit that I actually liked, really.

       Carrie had decided to wear her new tight dress that barely falls half way down her thighs and made every boy get a hard-on with even one glance; even worse was that she actually worked it perfectly with her stupid, amazing body. Elle went a little more subtle, chosing a black skirt that went above her bellybotton, down towards her knees and a loose white tank top.

       I could hear the sound of Party Rock Anthem blairing from the house that we were getting increasingly close to. I wanted to roll my eyes at such a cliche party song, but I decided against it.

       The front door to the Henderson house was already wide open as we approuched it. Carrie and Elle pulled me inside, and I shut the door behind me; yes, I'm a respectful person.

       The clean, empty house that I had first seen that time I had came her to have a Harry Potter marathon with Matt had completely changed; all the small objects that used to lie on the tables that lined the walls now held empty cans of beer and what looked like open packs of condoms. All the paintings had been taken down and I hoped it was done by the brothers before everyone else had  arrived.

       That one gold bench that was pinned against the wall now had a couple making out ontop of it, with all the pillows pushed to the floor and foot prints evident on their surfaces. The gorgeous staircase had people I didn't know dancing up and down the long stairs, and some were sliding down the railings.

       Streamers and silly string was sprayed every where I turned. The smell of beer and other various alcohols met my nose the moment I walked into the home. The music was so loud in my ears that I couldn't even hear my own thoughts. I couldn't see any of the brothers through the mass of people that I didn't know that were dancing and grinding in the house.

       At this moment, I was so glad that Mr. and Mrs. Henderson weren't home very often. Because I had a strange feeling that they would not agree with this.

       "Come on, let's get something to drink!" Carrie screamed into my ear. I nodded, strongly feeling like I needed some water.

       I grabbed Carrie's and Elle's hand, not wanting to loose them, and closing followed behind them. This proved to be hard with all the teenagers banging into me. I swear I remember a freshman from my school grinding on my leg at one point.

       Somehow we managed to make it to the kitchen in one piece. Inside the kitchen was much quiter, even though there was still about ten people inside this room. Well, two of them were kind of busy on the kitchen table, so I guess you don't have to count them.

       The kitchen was huge and it'd probably look so elegant with it's white marble counters and white cabinets. But the fact that silly string was sparyed every where and different types of alcohols had been splashed all over the counters and onto the floor, it just sort of looked like a ruined room at this point. And the fact that food was thrown all over the room carelessly certainly did not help.