Chapter 1

Spencer Reid's POV

It was Friday night and we were all off rotation for the weekend and I didn't feel like spending the night alone after the day that I had had an Morgan was out enjoying himself, so I decided to go to a house I knew I'd always be welcomed at.

Knock! Knock!

Aaron Hotchner: Reid! Hi. (He smiled, wiping his flourey hands on a cloth.

Spencer Reid: Uhm. H-hi.

AH: Did you need something, come inside.

SH: No, uh... you look busy it's okay.

AH: Nonsense, Jack and I were just making our own pizzas but it can wait. What's wrong Reid?

SR: After... after today, I didn't really want to be alone and Morgan and the others went but I didn't want to be around so many people so I decided to come here but I don't want to bother you so I'll just leave. (He said turning around to walk away)

AH: Spencer Reid.

SR: Sir?

AH: Come inside, Jack will be happy to see you and I'd be glad to have some mature company.

SR: If you're sure.

AH: I am, now come in. You can put your bag on the couch over there.

SR: Thank you, Hotch.

...

AH: Look who's here, Jack.

Jack: Spencer! (He cheered running over to him but stopping before giving him a hug)

SR: What's wrong?

J: I have flour on my hands, I'll make you dirty.

SR: I'll survive. (He smiled, opening his arms)

Jack rushed over to him and gave him a very big hug which had Spencer smiling even wider.

AH: The dough's probably done resting now, we can each make our own pizza.

SR: I'm happy to watch.

J: No, there's enough for three, right dad?

AH: Yes there is and I'm pretty sure I told a little boy to clean up here.

J: I forgot?

AH: Sure you did, we're not starting before this table in clean, mister.

J: Spencer?

AH: Nope, your job, buddy.

J: Fine. (He sighed)

AH: Reid, can you get the two mason jars in the fridge filled with sauce please.

SR: You make it yourself? (He asked taking the jars out)

AH: No, Jack's grandparents sent it with him last weekend.

After Jack finished cleaning the table, Hotch took out the dough that had been resting in the fridge and separated it into three blobs for each of them.

SR: Hotch, I'm gonna go get my glasses quickly, my eyes are starting to hurt.

AH: No contacts?

SR: No, I sort of forgot.

AH: ...Okay.

When Reid returned to the kitchen Jack stared at Hotch then at Reid before turning back to his dad.