Chapter 5

The BAU spent the rest of the day following down leads and finding answers to all their unanswered questions. Morgan and Reid found out that the girl, Melissa use to have a lot of friends but in the last few weeks of her life she started distancing herself from them all and no one knew the reason.

Her parents told Hotch and Prentiss that she was getting depressed and that they suggested therapy but she declined and refused to talk about it. Dave and JJ were unable to get anything from the remaining members of the group.

It was Garcia who finally shone a light on the entire case.

AH: Do you have anything Garcia?

PG: Can we start blaming the victims now?

DM: Baby Girl?

PG: It's just what I found. It connects everything, Reid you were right.

JJ: Now you're going to have to be more specific Garcia.

PG: Well okay. Melissa was in a relationship with one of the teachers at her school and they made a really cute couple, anyways, those rich kids found out somehow and sent pictures to the school getting him fired but they didn't stop there. It's horrible Sir.

AH: You need to tell us Garcia.

PG: (Sigh) Okay. Like I said it doesn't end there. She was assaulted like sexually.

DR: Did her boyfriend, the teacher...

PG: No, no. By those kids Sir and they took pictures and videos and sent it to her. They teased her about it and threatened to release them to everyone if she said a word. That was two weeks ago, the day before she killed herself they sent her another invite to their "party" where she'd be the main attraction again. After that she sent everything to her boyfriend saying sorry and killed herself.

EP: Whoa.

PG: Mm-hm.

AH: Garcia, we need everything on the boyfriend.

PG: Coming up, Sir.

...

The team suited and went to Richard Willers' house with some officers. When they got there they found Richard in his living room with a gun in his hand.

DM: Put down the gun, Richard.

Richard: Why, so you can arrest me while they get off scot free after what they did to Melissa.

AH: We didn't know about that before but we do now Richard and we're going to make sure they're charged.

Richard: It's not going to bring her back now is it? I'm going to rot in jail, my Melissa is dead and their rich parents are going to get them off. No. (He said before shooting himself)

...

Everyone stood starring for a while before springing into action. They verified that Richard was dead before searching the house. Meanwhile, back at the station Reid, JJ and Garcia were busy building an airtight case against the remaining members of the group.

...

The BAU were ready to leave that afternoon after the group was arrested and the district attorney was notified. They arrived back in Virginia at around seven forty five that evening.

...

...

-Aaron Hotchner's POV-

AH: Go home guys. Finish your reports and have them on my desk Monday morning.

DM: You're the man, Hotch. (He smiled packing up with the rest of the team)

DR: Enjoy your weekend with Jack, Aaron.

AH: I will thanks and you too.

When everyone started leaving Hotch ran up the stairs to his office.

...

SR: Knock, Knock.

AH: Reid, come in. Is everything okay?

SR: Uh, Jack asked if I could help him with a school project today but since we had the case and all... I could come by tomorrow or during the week if you want to spend the weekend with Jack. He said it's due next week but that's only if it's okay... (Reid stopped talking when he looked up and saw Hotch smiling at him) What?

AH: Oh it's nothing, (He smiled) I don't mind you coming over tonight if it suits you, Jack will love it.

SR: Are you sure that you don't want to spend some alone time with him?

AH: I did, this entire week except for yesterday. We'd love having you over again... for the weekend if you want.

SR: Really?

AH: Yes, then we can relax tonight and the two of you can work on his project tomorrow.

SR: Okay then... I'll need clean clothes because everything in my go bag is dirty.

AH: Sure, we'll swing by your place, go to the supermarket and then we can go pick Jack up.

SR: And maybe you can give us that cooking lesson tomorrow.

AH: Another good idea Dr. Reid. We can go if you have everything. (He smiled)

SR: Uh ye...yeah we can go.

...

They went to Spencer's apartment before heading over to the supermarket to buy a few groceries for the Hotchner household. After finishing up the two men drove to Jessica's house to pick Jack up. She was surprised to see Reid but didn't say anything as Jack ran out of the house to give the younger man a hug before turning to his father.

...

They drove by a Chinese restaurant and stopped to have dinner because Aaron was not in the mood for cooking after the day they had had.

When they got home the Hotchner men each went to their bedrooms and Spencer went to guest bedroom to put his things away and Jack joined him a couple of minutes later.

J: It'll be easier if you leave a few of your things here.

SR: Huh?

J: Leave a few of your clothes and things here so that when you stay over next time you won't have to bring a lot of things with... unless you want to.

SR: You know that I'm not moving in right?

J: Maybe.

SR: Maybe what?

J: I got in trouble today, do you want to know why?

SR: Jack.

J: My teacher called me Mr. Hotchner and I told her to call me Hotch.

AH: And then what happened?

J: Dad!

AH: Mm-hm, I'm listening.

J: She told me to stop mouthing off.

AH: You are something else, now what did you do to Spencer that he looks so confused?

J: Nothing. We were just talking.

SR: I'm fine and Jack really is just something else. (He said making Jack laugh)

J: Are we going to start on my science project now.

AH: It's almost ten o'clock, Jack.

SR: We'll start with it tomorrow with fresh and well rested minds.

J: Okay. TV?

SR: Sure, let's go.

1=m@W_