An Unexpected Argument

CeCe woke up late, as usual, and quickly got dressed and headed out for class. 

Kass was home when CeCe returned, staring out the window in between their two beds. 

"Did you know that Tom lived right across from us?" She asked without turning towards CeCe, her eyes fixed on whatever was outside the window. 

"Really? You mean in the building across the walkway?" She nodded. CeCe walked over to her to see what she was so fixated on, realizing exactly why she seemed in such a trance. Kass was correct that Tom lived in the dorm building next door. What she had failed to mention was how she knew. The two girls intrusive eyes were locked on him, his window open, letting the hot air from outside in. His shirt was off, tossed onto the floor beside him. He was texting on his phone, one hand brushing through his hair. CeCe hadn't imagined him being so muscular, but there he stood, six pack and all. 

"Is he for real? What about the freshman 15?" Kass scoffed. CeCe nodded aggressively, watching as he bent down to grab his shirt from the floor. When he came back up he looked through his window and locked eyes with the two girls, flicking his eyes between them. He smirked and winked before putting his shirt back on and leaving the room. 

CeCe was not that embarrassed. Yes, she was caught being - quite literally - a peeping tom. But CeCe wasn't shamed in her interest in Tom and his body. 

Kass, on the other hand, was mortified.

"I actually want to die right now. We are so stupid. He just caught us peeping at him. This is awful. This is actually hell. We are in hell." Kass went off. "We are perverts."

CeCe laughed. "I think we will survive." 

"Let's forget that ever happened." Kass said, but CeCe didn't bank on that. Tom was hot, no shame in that. "Also, there's a concert in the city tonight if you wanna go." Kass said. 

CeCe was folding her clothes on her bed, reminiscing on how toned Tom was. She couldn't quite wrap her mind around it. He was so young, so silly, she didn't expect to find him so hot. 

"Would we just Uber there?" CeCe asked and Kass nodded in agreement. "Beach beforehand?" CeCe asked again and causing Kass to nod again.

The two girls grabbed their swimsuits and slipped out of their day clothes. 

The beach was rather full today, barely any room near the water. Kass and CeCe shoved themselves between two huge groups of people. One of the groups even had an easy up, they must've been there all day. The girls laid out their towels and got to the business of tanning. 

About twenty minutes later a frisbee landed right in between them, hitting Kass' upper thigh. 

"What the fuck." Kass looked up to see where it had come from. "Watch where you throw assholes!" She shouted to the nearest group. 

"I'm gonna go take it back." CeCe said as she picked up the bright pink frisbee and stood, brushing her butt free of any sand. She headed towards the only possible group it could have come from. "Hey!" She yelled. 

A boy faced away from her, his toned shoulders on display in the sunshine. He turned when she yelled and began heading in her direction, smirking as he approached. CeCe knew Kass would be thrilled when she found out who threw the frisbee.

"Fancy seeing you here." She said as Tom approached. 

"Is it really that much of a coincidence? Seeing as we established this morning that we live right next door to each other." He smirked, his body was damp with sweat from playing. "Let me guess, Kass was the one who turned tomato red? You don't seem like the blushing type, CeCe."