AOE Grimlock X Human!Reader

Requested by LastLightAlive

You stood beside Tessa, watching Optimus shoot off into Space.

"You going to be okay (Your Name)?" Cade asked putting his hand on your shoulder.

You nodded, not meeting his gaze, afraid to show the tears that were starting to gather in the corners in your eyes.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine." You shrugged his hand off and started to walk away, keeping your head down so no one could see your face as tears started to fall.

You weren't fine. The only bot you could ever depend on had left you. The bot you considered a father was gone for God knows how long. You stopped at the edge of the woods, your face felt numb. Your eyes stung, your heart felt like it had shattered.

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

You felt the ground shake as something large approached. You glanced up to see a large metal snout only inches from your face.

Grimlock.

The Dinobot stood before your small shaking form, as small sobs escaped you. He cocked his head to the side, a confused noise came from him as he sniffed you. Confused why you were crying. Before you could stop yourself you took a step towards him and hugged his snout, a loud sob escaped your throat as more tears fell from your eyes.

The Cybertronian was so confused, his red optics widened when you wrapped your tiny arms around his large snout. He sniffed you again.

Sadness.

You were sad.

The Dinobot had to do something to cheer you up.

The giant dinosaur nuzzled your chest, a purr rumbled in his throat. He watched as you started to calm down at the sound of his calm purrs. He nuzzled you again before he transformed into his bipedal-form.

You watched as the giant Knight transformed and kneeled down to the ground. He lifted one of his clawed servos to your face using the tip of his sharp digit to wipe away the tear that fell onto your cheek.

"Cute human shouldn't be sad. Tears make you not so cute." He quietly growled to you.

A small short chuckle came from you making him purr in happiness. He was making you happy again.

You smiled up at him. Looking into his optics and gripped the digit and held it close to your petite form.

"Thank you Grim." You placed your lips against the surprisingly warm metal finger.

He purred again, his spark jumped in his chassis.

"Me Grimlock likes to see you happy. You should smile more for me Grimlock." He purred, wrapping his servo around your small form and brought you up to his faceplate. He pressed you against his chassis as he stood up.

"I'll try to Grim."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if it was bad, it's almost Midnight where I'm at and I'm really tired. Please tell me what you thought of it.

Have great day.

Or night.