Valentine's Day Scenarios Decepticons/Autobots

A/N: Sorry about some of the characters being a little OOC but I only did it since it is Valentines Day and it is the day to give to your loved ones so I kind of changed their personalities a smidge. Also the reader of female in all of the scenarios, so I apologize if your a guy.

Decepticons-

Megatron

"(Y/N), what is this Valentines Day?" Megatron asked you, his mass displacement form standing beside you and watched as you signed cards with hearts decorated all over the front of it. He had also noticed you puting some weird substances in thin paper cups in a tray before placing them in the oven.

"It's a day where you give gifts to show your love for someone. Every year I get valentine cards and make cupcakes for my family and friends. Who told you about Valentines day?" You inquired looking over your shoulder to look at the warmonger standing behind you.

"The box with moving images in your room was on this morning when I onlined from my recharge. I heard the people in the box mention Valentines Day and I became curious about this celebration." Megatron said. You were confused at first when he said box with moving images until you realized he was talking about your television in your room.

"It's a holiday Megatron. A lot of people celebrate Valentine's Day with either their family or with their mate."

"Are you going to celebrate it... with me?" He asked after a short pause. You smiled and turned around fully to face him. You placed your hands on the sides of his face where his cheeks would be and pulled him down so you could place your forehead against his since he was so much taller than you.

"Of course. Unless you don't want me too." You said staring into the optics that you have come to love over the past months.

"I would be honored to be your Valentine." He said. You pecked the space between his optics and wrapped your arms around his neck. His arms encircled your waist and he held you close to him with his chin on top of your head. His chassis rumbled as he purred at the affection he was receiving from you.

You let your arms slide down from around his neck and rested your hands on his chest. "How about you help me finish the cupcakes after you open up this up." You walked into the kitchen and came back with a purple box with a silver bow on the top of the boxes lid. He took the box from you and looked down at the box before lifting the lid off of the box to see energon goodies that he used to eat when he was a gladiator. The goodies were provided from bots who would send him gifts. He hadn't eaten these treats in a long time and seeing them he looked at you in shock.

"How did you get these?"

"Soundwave was nice enough to help me make them with a recipe he has kept for a while now. Do you like them?" You asked. He picked one up and popped it into his intake, he pierced the goofy with his sharp denta and the sweet filing within the treat flooded his mouth making him feel young again.

"This gift is wonderful. But I don't have a gift to give back to you." Megatron said but you waved it off with a smile.

"You being here with me is the greatest gift." Megatron let a smile spread across his faceplate before he captured your lips in a kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Megsy."

"Please don't call me that."

Starscream

You walked through the halls of the nemesis searching for Starscream, the second-in-command of the Decepticons and the mech you fell in love with. You checked his quarters, the rec room, Knockout's med-bay, and Megatron's throne room but he was nowhere to be seen. The last place you could think of was the deck where Vehicons flew off of on missions and where Starscream would admire the night sky at. Starscream would never admit it verbally but he loved seeing the sun set and looking at all of the constellations. You walked out onto the deck and sure enough Starscream was standing on the deck watching the sun set to let the moon brighten the night. You sprinted up to him but slowed down to a walk once you were beside him, he looked down at you when he heard your foot falls make small thumps against the metal floor of the deck.