Cold (Starscream X Human Female Reader)

Requested by PrincessRayRayYT

~

Usually nights on the Nemesis are warm from the heat that the Decepticons turned on so you wouldn't freeze to death from the cold ocean outside of the Cybertronian Spaceship that rested at the bottom of it.

But tonight they must've forgotten to turn it on because, it was freezing cold. Unlike the Cybertronians residing on the spaceship your body couldn't withstand the cold for very long.

From time to time the Decepticons would forget to turn on the heat at night. But having the second command as your lover was a great benefit, if they forgot the seeker would storm down to the heating room and switch it on before 'talking' to the cons who were supposed to switch it on at night, every night.

But tonight your alien lover was already sleeping when you had entered the sleeping quarters you have been sharing for almost eight months now. You huffed, your warm breath shown from how cold the room was. You stepped in and made sure to quietly close the human sized door beside the large Cybertronian sized doors, just proving how small you were to them.

Starscream's chassis rose and fell with each breath, hot air puffed from his frame and showed up in the cold air. You wished  to crawl up and join him but you didn't want to disturb him from his peaceful slumber.

You passed his berth and climbed up onto the empty berth where your comforter, throw blanket, and pillow piled together. Grabbing the throw blanket you laid it out on top of the mesh blanket and laid down on it and slipped an arm underneath the pillow after you pulled the thick comforters over your shivering form.

Curling up in a ball you fell into a cold restless slumber.

~

Starscream awoke to the annoying sound of teeth chattering in the room. The SIC sat up and turned his body to face the other side of the room to see that you were laying on the empty berth shivering and teeth chattering from the 'cold' as you have said many nights before. He first thought you were exaggerating but later found out that human bodies weren't as complex as Cybertronians.

Starscream sat up and scooted over to the side of the berth before standing up to make his way over to the spare berth you were laying on.

Starscream raised his arm and servo up a little before pressing his index digit into your side, poking you awake.

"S-Starscream? W-W-What are y-you d-doing a-awake?" You stuttered, proving to him how cold you were.

"Your dentas chattering together woke me up from my recharge. But I should be the one asking questions." Starscream carefully pushed you to the edge of the berth his digits until you dropped off and landed on his other servo that was out to catch you. "Why were you sleeping on the spare berth instead of mine?" He lifted you to his faceplate to hear your response.

"I d-didn't want to w-w-wake you u-up."

"Your health is more important than my recharge angel. Next time you come into our quarters late at night don't hesitate to sleep with me if I am in recharge."

"O-Okay." You managed to say before you were moved to the berth where Starcsream was laying moments ago. The mesh blankets were very warm from where he laid at. You shivered as the warmth took away the cold. Starscream laid down on the berth, his servos curled around you and laid you down beside his warm helm.

You immediately curled up against his warm helm. You pressed your soft lips against the top of his helm, lips curling up in a smile. "Love ya Screamer." You yawned before falling asleep.

Starscream let a smile form on his dermas, a sigh hissed out of his vents before he went into recharge. "Love you too squishy."

A/N: FINALLY! I uploaded something. I'm very excited!!!! I'm going to watch The Last Knight tonight and I can't wait! An hour and a half seems like forever! Hope its going to be good. Also I hope that you enjoyed this. Took me like a month just to make it.