Will Be Mine (Arcee X M! Cybertronian Reader X Airachnid {Request})

Today was like any other day on the Nemesis. You being Soundwaves apprentice meant you did little to nothing each day. Check monitors.

Yeah that's all you ever did. Check monitors and just stare at a screen. Quite boring right? But this is what you were assigned since Lord Megatron wanted you to assist Soundwave for some reason you didn't bother to ask for you wanted to keep your spark, for the last mech who questioned the warlord their chassis was blown open by Megatrons fusion Canon. Poor guy.

"Soundwave, (Y/C/N)." Your frame immediately straightened at the sound of your name. Turning around to face who it was you saw the femme spider-con, Airachnid. Her bright optics were clearly focused on you as she spoke to the both of you. "I was wondering if I could borrow (Y/C/N) for a mission." Her optics slowly turned away from you to your mentor.

Soundwave stood there stiffly for a moment before nodding. This action caused her lips to draw back in a smile, her dentas exposed to show their sharpness. "Thank you Soundwave." She turned her attention back to you and her smile lessened a little but was still there. "Let us go (Y/C/N)."

You nodded and followed after her when she started for the doors.

-

The two of you were on Earths surface in what appeared to be a forest of fairly large trees? Fascinated with all of the organic life your gate slowed so you could look around at all of the life growing around you.

"Earth is truly fascinating. I thought it would just be a large grassy plain but seeing all of this life is just so-so amazing." With optics wide in excitement you looked up to the sky to see the leaves of the trees swaying in the wind.

"I do too find this life quite great as well. Espically the humans. They are quite different and similar to us."

You turned your helm to the side to look at the femme walking beside you.

"They are?"

"Indeed-" Airachnid stopped and stood completely still, her optics seeming to glare at something ahead. You too looked ahead and saw the Autobot femme you've encountered on the Nemesis. Arcee.

Her blades already were out and she was in her fighting stance, not to far behind her was a human boy. His body radiated nothing but fear from the pale look on his face.

"Arcee. So good of you to drop by. I see Jack wanted to come along with you." Airachnid smirked at the blue and pink femme causing her anger to increase and her dermas to draw back in a sneer.

"Airachnid, please don't pick a fight now. We're on a mission and we both know very well that if we fail this Megatron will have your sparks." You grabbed her arm and turned her to face you. "Please."

Airachnid only chuckled. "Megatron didn't send us on a mission. I made it up." She smirked, her sharpened digits grabbed your chin and dragged your helm down closer to her own. "You really are like they say." She purred.

Confused and a bit flustered by the fact how close her dermas were to your own.

"Let him go Airachnid. We have a score to settle." Arcee growled before sprinted forward towards the spider-con.

An annoyed sound emitted from the Decepticon and she turned to Arcee and clashed with her. Blows traded and blades or claws digging into each other's armor, you watched the two femme's fight drawing energon with each slice delivered.

Arcee's human had his little device out and was tapping something before putting it up to his audio and started to speak. The words 'ground bridge' you could see his mouth spell before he put away the device and a ground bridge appeared moments later.

Arcee must of noticed and she removed her blade from Airachnids before slicing his faceplate drawing a pained howl from her.

She looked to you and held out her servo. "Come with us (Y/C/N). Please." Her blue optics stared into your red ones.

"(Y/C/N) no!" Airachnid cried out when your servo took Arcee's. The Autobots miles and pulled you into the portal before it closed behind you both.

Airachnid stared at the place where you had been moments ago before growling in anger. "Mock my words Arcee. I will take back what is mine and he will be mine." She transformed into her helicopter form and flew off back to the Nemesis to receive her punishment for loosing you.

"He will be mine."

A/N: Hello my readers. Sorry for not updating more often I've been on vacation for most of the week and also schools starting next week so yeah I'm not to excited since I'm also starting High School and I'm very anxious about getting lost or being tardy for my classes since the school is freaking huge! But back to updates I'll try and update more often and if I don't it means I'm probably stressed out or buried under tons of school work. Hope you all enjoyed, buh bye!