[Part 4 First Shoota]

KAYCEE POV

"No where." The doctor.

This nigga had his hand behind his back the whole fucking time. Is it me or am I dreaming? Shit I know it ain't me 'cause I eat them carrots everyday. That's when he released his hand from behind him and pulled out a gun. Alright, I know I'm not going crazy. Good thing I stay strapped 'cause niggas wouldve been dead.

"Oh, I see. You a thug doctor" Kendra said pulling out her gun. August and I pulled out ours and pointed at him. My gun pointed at his feet, Aug's gun pointed at his heart and Kendra's gun pointed at his head. A few bullets and he dead. But that's when a whole gang full of doctors came out with different weapons. 2O against 3 ain't a thing. We know what we doing.

"Any last words IG ( ice gang ) before yall gone?"

"Naah bruh. Just lemme say something right quick". He nodded. I pointed the gun at the wall shot it and bounced off the wall and hit one doctor. Kendra shot the 'Head Doctor' and Aug ran and started shooting every doctor that was standing.

I went into the room where CB was at and seen 'real doctors' operating on him. I sighed in relief and left.

3 HOURS LATER

Chris was finally done with surgery and he'll be ready too go home in a few days. But until then Me and Aug left while Kendra stayed. What could I say? Kendra was head over heels for that boy. Me and Aug left going to a diner and we thought too get to know each other.

"So?"

"You got a good arm Aug"

"My name is August only friends could call my Aug" he said trynna mock me

"Haha, real funny August"

"Anyway thanks. You got good aim too Kays"

"Thanks tallboy. "

"Hi I'll be your waiter. What may I help you with?"

"A sprite would be nice" Aug said

"I would have a--. What the actual fuck Kyle?

Kyle was an ex of mine from a while back who gave me hell.

Uh-oh....!

1O reads
And 2 votes
Long.Live.Asap