[PART 2O 187]

NEXT SATURDAY
1O PM

Kaycee Marie;

Tonight is the night that Trey goes down, as in no more breathing, no more living no more nothing. He's dead now im not gonna save his life either this time. Nigga better be lucky im not THAT rude. We were all at the trap: Me, Que, Kendra,Chris,August, Rocky and of course the hoe of the year;Mayia: Rocky became a member not to long ago, he said he needed extra money and he know how the game go so Pops added. Of course, Kendra was hyped. Speaking of them they go out now and they are the cutest. He treat her better than Chris did and that is A+ for his ass. As for me and August, still not on good terms. I dont talk to him no more The only thing that's between us is work nothing else.

"Aight yall we got two more hours until that nigga goes down"

"Then we'll just take the money, cause i emailed him on a fake page asking me this and that . Technically faking to be Pops cause you cant tell random people who you owe money too and who you work for." I stated

"Girl you are smarter than i thought" Rocky said laughing.

"That is a good plan, next time shit like this happens you'll be the one to plan it" Chris said looking at Rocky & Kendra.

"Yeah babes you good as fuck. Ma you got brains" Kendra said.

"And you dont? Girl i asked you a simple math question and you gave me the answer in 2.5 seconds" I stated.

"Duhh, Math is my favorite subject every term, every year i got A's in math."

"Damn babe yous smart too then shit"

"Duh none of yall didnt know that?" Chris asked looking at his Oreo 5's.

"Anywho like-"

"Aye bruh dont be sayin "duh yall didnt know that" aight? clearly I didnt" Rocky said

"Shut the fuck up yo" Chris shouted

"Are you mad cause i took Kendra away? are you mad cause she wont go back?" Rocky asked calmly.

"Babe stop stressin' over this bullshit" Kendra and Mayia said at the same time.

This is clearly why we can never do shit these niggas arguing over something petty like damn.

August Anthony;

The person we killing tonight is actually my boss- Trey. And tonight was also the night I shoot Kaycee. But I dont know. If bossman sees me with them and turn my back on him hes gonna send the squad on me; but if I turn my back on them and shoot Kaycee they gonna kill me; so im confused as hell at this point. I think I should tell Que to just lemme stay in the car... but if i tell him that then he gon' think im a pussy and im not. Hardest decision.

12 PM
Kaycee Marie;

We all loaded in the car and waited for Pops to come cause he had to do last minute things. Make sure everything was in its place and make sure we had our stuff.  He walked out and got in the car. He put the key in the ignition and sped off. Blasting Lil Wayne his favorite rapper. In 10 minutes and after listening to the same Lil Wayne song: God Bless Amerika we was at his house. We was out of sight so we know when to make out move.

Thats when we saw him kiss his wife and kids and waited until they got in car and waved at them as they drove off. He checked his surroundings and walked up the cobblestone path on to the porch then looked over his shoulders again and walked in his house.

"Yall ready?" Que said pulling down his ski mask. I pulled down mines, so did the rest of them. We grabbed our guns cocked them and the duffle bags. We gave Pops a thumbs up and we all jogged out.

As we jogged down the cobblestone path I stared at his house in awe but then I though "This gon' be yo last time in this house busta". I prayed in my head as I closed my eyes.

Que,Chris, Rocky and August was in the front with their guns upward and duffle bags on their shoulders. Que pointed to the back for us to go back there and we did as told. I watched as Trey closed all windows, shut off all nights downstairs and walked upstairs. I threw a rock up front to give Pops the que. Thats when i seen Rocky give us the thumbs up that he is unlocking the door.

"Kaycee?" Rocky whispered

"What?"

"Que cant get it- ops nevermind. We gonna let yall bustas in"

Laughs. "Shut up Rocks. Hurry"

They all walked in and August came to the back to open the door. We walked in looked around, checking our surroundings cause he could pop up anywhere. Then we went upstairs to his room. Busted in he was sleeping, he must have been really tired. We Slowly tied him up to a chair. Kendra slapped him up to wake him up.

"Ahhhh, the fuck is going on?" Trey aka Dev asked

"You took to long to give me my damn money" Que said

"Oh shit, just kill me now."

"Naaah B, we gon' have some fun withcho ass best believe dat" Rocky country accent came out

"August?" He asked, disappointed

"Uh yeaaaaaaaah" August said dragging 'a' in yeah

"So you mean to tell me that August work for you?"

"Use too" August butted-in

"Mhm yeaaah, use too" Trey said sarcastically

"Where the money at?"

"In here somewhere"

"Not good enough" I said walking in the room anyways. I searched and found it. Packed my duffle bag, the took some of his diamonds, golds and money put it in the other bags.

"What you doing?"

"Y'know taking your stuff that means everything to you" I said plainly.

"Aight, lets have some fun!" Que said.

Que pulled out a pocket knife and "Ice Gang Run Dis Town" we all took turns writing the same thing but different formats as he weep in pain. Then he dragged him in a bathtub and poured acid  & alcohol in the tub. We watched him burn. Then I lit a match threw it in the bathtub and we ran out.

We all got in the car and drove off laughing while August stay quiet.

Maybe he was trynna do something to us before this whole plan about ??

***

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd Im back...... Again.

It took me a grip to update but Ill try and update again.

Poor Family of Trey or Dev whatever that nigga's name was.
RIP TO YOU!

Rocky dont know how to serious. why?!

Chrissy got jelly?

Kendra and Mayia said the same shit.?

August overly thinking?

lemme know how ya feelings

more updates or less updates?

Breezy_Official