[PART 15 Having Fun Without You!]

KAYCEE MARIE

As we got in the car Pops blasted some Asap Rocky x Wild For The Night. And of course Mrs.Rocky--Kendra-- got excited.

♪♪
Finna wild out for the weekend, me, myself, and I – my three friends
Nigga feeling froggy, then leap in, A$AP niggas finna sneak in
Middle finger to the critics, me and my nigga,Skrillex.You know we finna kill it, A$AP we the trillest.You don't really want that Glock boy.You don't really wanna feel them shots boy.You a b-boy, I'm a block boy, I'm a D boy, I'm a hot boy.Six shots got me feelin' like Pac, boy, party all night, shit don't stop, boy.Drunk as fuck and I'm ready to fight.Wilding for the night, fuck being polite, boy
♪♪

Kendra rapped along. Do you know how many times she said "imma Fuck the shit outta Asap Rocky" Lmfao, I'm telling yaal she is madly in love with Asap Rocky. Every song on her phone, every cd in her room, every poster in her draw. Like damn ma. Lmfao, but for ha birthday that's coming up, I paid him to come 'cause y'know that's my babygirl. And--

"We are here!" Pop said turning down the music and tracing me out my thoughts.

Kendra and Rocky hit it off. They went too go jump together so cute. August & I went too go play ball while jumping. Let's just say I won.

"She shoots and she scores. The crowd is going bonkers!". "ahhhhhhhhh!"

"Shut up!" Aug said pushing me down. We started fighting. Lmfao let's say I kicked his ass too. Then Kendra jumped in. Then Rocky jumped in. Boys against Girls. I like that shit.

"GET READY FOR WAR" They yelled.

"Fuck off sexy" Kendra yelled at Rocky.

"Ayo ma, I just wanna know. You like it rough or soft?" August asked doing a ugly ass sex position. I flipped him off and pushed him in the section with all the soft blocks are.

Kendra ran into Rocky and pushed him where August was. Me and Kendra ran off and hid in the bathroom. Don't ask. Then,we heard the door open. Oh lawd. I seen August tall ass come in. Then Rocky was behind him looking for us. August pointed to the stall that we were in. They busted in. Kendra and I tried to run,past them but they picked us up and ran out. Pops was laughing. They threw us in where we threw them in. That was fun!.

**

We got back to the house. Laughing at what happen at Sky Zone. Kendra almost busted her ass.

"Oh lawwwd, Rocky fell pretty hard trynna chase after me." I laughed, August couldn't even walk cause,he was laughing.

"Ayo, yall aint even funny." Rocky said, fake laughing.

"BITCH NIGGA!" Me and August yelled.

"Leave my boo alone!" Kendra yelled.

"I thought I was ya boo?"

"HA!" Rocky yelled.

"You are!" Kendra mouthed.

"HA" I yelled back at Rocky.

"Oh really Ken!?," Rocky asked with a shocked face. Kendra nodded. Rocky picked her up and ran in the house wit her. Only to leave me and AuggieBear alone.

"Had fun?"

"Yeah, minus the fighting and then arguing"

"Y'know Kendra and Chris getting back together right?" August asked. I laughed. "What's so funny? Im serious"

"Im not, Kendra would've been crying, not laughing wit Rocky. That was the finally straw. Lord knows what Kendra and Chris been through, only lord knows if they MIGHT get back together but I doubt it to be honest." August laughed.

"Ok ma, whatever ya ass say"

We walked in to see Kendra and Rocky kissing on the kitchen counter.

"AYO STOP ALL THAT KISSY BOOBOO SHIT!" I yelled

"Aight mom damn!" They said.

"-.- fuck you!"

CHRIS POV

I'm not feeling this new nigga. That's suppose to be me, kissing her, chasing after her, telling her how much I love her. But fuck it!. I aint gonna chase after someone who I broken their heart too many times. And they aint gonna come back. I mean, I still got heart for her but sometimes we have to let go of the ones you love. Sometimes it don't work, shit sometimes you really gotta let go and just let 'em be wit another nigga or girl. So, I'mma try and work things out with Mayia. I know what yall thinking, but be sides Kendra, Mayia was there before I met Kendra. Mayia exactly knows why I trap now, not Kendra. Mayia knows why I don't speak to my pops not Kendra. Mayia knows why I have hoes and not a committed relationships not Kendra. There is alot of shit Kendra don't know about. So I'm sticking with Mayia.

KENDRA POV

Chris Maurice Brown who ??

Markus Shaw who ?? My baybe
[,a/n: ever heard August Alsina say baby. Well that's how she said it. If you haven't I,suggest you go on his,Instagram and look at the video of him saying baby
Action!]

Y'know Christopher could eat a big dick I really don't give a fuck.

°°

Aight, cuties and pretties!

Y'all agrue to this separation ??

Who wants too Fuck up Mayia raise ya hand ?? *raise hand slowly*

Rocky & Kendra though ??

AuggieBear ?? Ugly ass nickname.

Don't be mad but shidd Chris is right.

#FreeBreezy. My baby daddy don't deserve to be locked up! .

Long.Live.Asap