[Part 13 Caught In 'Em Feelings]

PART 13

KAYCEE MARIE

After I heard the key jingle I got scared. Me and August got dressed so damn fast. That's when Mac came in looking mad and scared. I wonder about that him. Ill ask him later.

"Why he in here ?"

"Cause I can. Pssh" August said.

"Look, lil nigga you better watch that mouth of yours before I--"

"Before you what ?? 'beat my ass'" he scuffed. "Yeah that wont happen."

"Mmmm ok--"

"Before you finish that sentence, you right" Mac gave him a confused face. "I am a little nigga but this little nigga aint afraid to beat another little nigga's ass" Aug said then walked out.

Mac looked at him with hurt and anger. Tf he mad for?? I aint do shit, I almost did but I didn't. That kiss showed that I still had some type of feelings towards August. But I wasn't going to show, Ima test it out to see if I like him. And if I dont then I'm staying with Mac but if I do. . Well thats gonna be hard. Lets say.

NEXT MORNING!
1:59 PM
AUGUST POV
♪♪
Word gotta round that a nigga got shot. Heard a nigga jump down and ducked so his man got popped. We was on block trynna move these rocks, trynna stack this cash on the low gotta duck this cops. We was there 3 of the pole-lock. Chilling in the back of the tracks. Niggas got packs trynna get them racks. X5, I was riding in the back, with the brothers fried chicken and the glock in my lap. 17 had no dreams, drinking dirty sprite and codeine. First class I was on lead the fuck high school. So I left reed
♪♪

Who tf could the be now ?? I looked at my phone and seen 'Kaycee' name I answered the phone, already aggravated.

A : What ?

K : Hey to you to nigga. But pops said you needa come down here

A : Why ?

K : I don't know. But you needa come

A : *sucks teeth* Aight. Bye

I hung before she could say anything else. I got up took a shower. Then put on bleach Levis pants, my foam weather man's. The matching shirt. My glasses. Combed my hair. put some Polo colone. Left.

I went to burger king. Ordered my food. This bitch kept looking at me like she want the D. Ill give it to her she aint ready for it. She gave my food with her number inside the bag. I chuckled to myself thinking

'Thirsty bitches stay on me'.

I left burger king and went to the House. Walked around back and everybody was there. Except Erica and Bow Wow. Kaycee had on the same sneakers. Tf

"Take my sneakers off"

"Really ? You take my sneakers off" she said laughing. "My outfit.looks better than yours"

"SIKE!"

"Oh you got food. Gemme some!" She yelled.

"No"

"Please!" She said nearly begging.

"No! Wit your hard-headed ass"

"I sick yo dick" she said in a hoe-ish voice. I knew she was playing. Babygirl got to much respect for ha-self.

"No! And you down fa that??"

"-_- No"

"I mean we could go in the back and you could give my lurps"

[ Pause. . . If you dont know what 'lurps' dont look it up. It mean giving head. Just incase you didn't know.
Action! *director's voice ]

She slapped me in the back of my head. And ran off with the bag. Really ??

"Ayee wassup nigglets !?".Chris yelled walking in

"Nothing. Betta TELL YOUR FRIEND TO GIVE ME MY GOTDAMN FOOD BACK BEFORE I BEAT THAT ASS"

"IN YOUR DREAMS.... MMMMM THIS FOOD IT BOMB.COM!"

I ran upstairs to see her really eating my food.  I snatched my food and see what was in there. Nothing but the girl's number.

"So you getting them bitches aint you??"

"Shut up Kays, you owe me 2 burgers andva large fry and my drink"

"Ops did I eat that ?"

"No, you dogged that!"

We both laughed and went downstairs. When Kaycee seen Kendra she jumped on her.

"TWIN!"

"Sup shawty?!"

Kaycee kissed kendra on the cheek a bunch of times. Like damn!

"I missed you babe!"

"Kaycee you seen me yesterday. Tf you mean you miss me?"

"I just do ok"

Then She-devil came in. Mayia.

"OOH.KAYCEE AND AUGUST CUPCAKING! AHHH SNAP!" Chris yelled.

"Nope, I come in and she had my sneakers on"

"My sneakers"

"Really?". She nodded.

I picked her and swung her around. Ran around the House. I stopped put on the couch and started running around. Reason because she's dizzy and she WILL chase after me and I find it really funny. She got up and started chasing but she kept falling. I was laughing so samn hard I almost peed.

"August get ya ass here boy!"

"No ma!"

"August Anthony Alsina Jr. get ya ass over here!"

"NOPE!"

.

.

.

She got up and started really running. When she caught up to me she tackled me and started fighting me. Her hits hurt like real shit!

"AYO KAYCEE HERE!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Oh could it be! *sings off key*

Sorry for the very late update. I been lazy and shit. Oh well.
Still Love Yaal!

Who could it be ?
Mac, Kaycee mother, Que, Bow Wow and Erica ??
Mmm its a mystery. That you have to solve!.

Long.Live.Asap