[PART 14 Is This Nigga Serious?]

KAYCEE MARIE

"IS KAYCEE HERE ?!"

Oh lawwd, is this nigga for real ??. August sucked his teeth and walked downstairs while I stay upstairs and listen to the conversation.

"What do you want Mac?"

"Im just asking where is Kaycee.You seen her?"

"One question. Why in the blue fuck do you think you could pop up in here asking for someone like you know what it is?"

"Cause I can!" Mac said.

"Ayo, Imma need you to cool it. Aight bruh?"

"I just need Kaycee bruh. Thats all I ask, it's not like Im asking for the whole universe"

"She aint here"

"Stop fucking lying. She said she was gonna be here"

"OR did you take a fucking guess?. I mean I take guesses all the time and 9O percent of the time I'm wrong."

"So you saying I'm wrong?"

"Pretty much"

I walked downstairs. That's when Mac jumped on August. Then started going at it. Rolling on the floor, When Mac was about get August. August pulled the gun out from his waist and pointed at Mac, laughing. Crazy ass.

August Laughed. "So you really think you could attack niggas cause I lied?" He said spitting out blood. "Naah man, Im a crazy motherfucka. So you betta watch them hands busta"

"Bruuh stfu" Mac said pulling out.a gun, pointing to me. "Say another gotdamn threat and its her brains all on these fucking walls. Say another threat and its me in a jail cell and you six feet under."

"Stfu!" I yelled. Mac and August looked at me. "Mac you know damn well you aint gon' shoot me cause just the other day you said, and I quote 'I can't see myself without you, if you die I'm dying'. And August if you shoot him I'll hate you forever and we WONT be friends. So both of yaal needa stfu and put them fucking guns down. August you needa take a chill pill with your psycho ass"

Mac put his gun down, looking at me and walked out. Is he mad or naah ? August looked at me and started laughing again.

"So you wasn't gonna be my friend?". I nodded. "Nice. I liked how you 'handled' that tough situation"

"Whatever. Could we get to business"

"First you gotta clean up August" Pops said.

"And why should I ? Mean he's a grown ass man he could do it"

August grabbed me and dragged me in the bathroom. I stared at him for a good 5 minutes.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, just wondering why tf am I cleaning yo face? Why cant Mayia do it ? Why can't Kendra do it ?"

"First off, your cleaning my face cause you love me. Second who would want Mayia hands on their face, lord knows what she been up too. Kendra, she is sexy af but no"

"Don't be talking about my babe like that"

"Wont be saying that when AJ slide in you"

"Really?. Nas--"

"CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN!"

"BABE CHILL, JUST ONE KISS"

"A kiss ?? Just one fucking kiss ??" Kendra semi-yelled. "For what ??"

"Too see if I had feelings for her"

"Well do you?"

Silence.

"Mmm, just what I thought. You know what, Mia or whatever you name is you could have him. If I wasn't going to walk past you this shit would've led to sex"

"Babe I--"

"From here on out my name is Lakendra. Thank you". "Oh and uh Christopher just so you know I'm having a child"

I ran out there hugging her. YESSSS!

"OMFG! YOUR SERIOUS? YOU CAN'T BEE SERIOUS"

"Kaycee I'm serious." She said wiping her Taxis 12.

"My bad ma" I yelled walking back.

"Really?"

"Really what??"

"Come 'ere"

I walked over too. And he kissed me unexpectedly. Man do I love his lips. We kiss for a good 5 minutes then I cleaned him up and we walked out. To see Chris trynna talk to Kendra while she is ignoring him.

"Pops I'm bored"

"Babygirl you bored?"

"Mhm. Could we go have some fun?"

"I CALL SKY ZONE" Kendra & Trey yelled out.

"OOOH ME TOO!" August yelled in my ear!

"Aight leggo"

We walked out and I seen Rocky cooling it.  Kendra walked up too me.

"ZAMNNNN, He cute!"

"Ikr, lets go over there right quick"

"Aight Shawty I'm coming"

We walked over too Rocky. Seeing him look all depressed and shit.

"Sup sexy?" Kendra said laughing.

"Hey, you are?"

"My friend, my girlfriend/wife/babymomma"

"Oh, shawty beautiful"

"Thank you. You are?"

"Markus Shaw but I go by Rocky Diamonds"

"You rap or something?"

"Yup, truthful rapper. I kick it with August"

"That's coo'. Wanna go to sky zone wit us?"

"Yeah"

Nigga got up and went in the house got his Taxi 12's, changed into them and walked out. When we got in to the car Chris and Mayia was all "lovey dovey".

TF!?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Early Update!
Very Heard Of Those ??
Naaah well now yaa did.

Soo,

Chris is a jackass fr fr!
Rocky Diamonds to the rescue!

Can you believe it ??

August fighting for Kaycee

Mac trynna kill you ??

Tf wrong wit him.

Long.Live.Asap