[PART 7 Its August's Turn]

August Pov;

I know what I have done was wrong. To be honest, I'm not suppose to be at Kays house. Im suppose to have sex with her and then kill her reason because my 'real boss' is her older brother that hated her because she was the star. Their parents spoiled her, took her out to the zoo and parks while he stayed at home with their nana because she was dying. So ol dude sent me on a mission I guess you could call it and kill his own blood. At first I was down.

*FLASHBACK TOO A FEW MONTHS AGO

"Ayo August come'ere homie" Quan yelled

I ran into the room to see what he wanted. And looked at the seat that was infront from him. And of course i had to sit, not trynna sound like no bitch or anything but homie well slice my throat open just because I didn't obey his rules. Not gonna say commands cause this ain't slavery.

"Wassup boss?"

"Aight, so there is this girl who goes by Kaycee Marie Wilson". I nodded. "And I want you to go after her" I nodded again. "But here's the thing, she is my sister-" my eyes got big.

"Um ok, so what do you want me to do?"

"Have sex with her then kill her"

"Why should I do it?"

"Because I know her type and you are it. And if I did it I'll feel bad cause that's blood. If you did it I'll feel less bad"

"Um sure I guess. But how?"

"Y'know, let her catch on try to 'build a relationship' and have sex then kill her"

Sighs. "I'll see what I could do boss"

"Don't let me down August cause I will beat ya ass"

"Aight homie"

*END OF FLASHBACK

How am I suppose to tell Boss that I caught feelings?

How am I suppose to tell.Kays that I work for her brother?

How ?

How ?

How ?!

**

Aight, so uh yeaah.

Wasn't expecting that was ya?

I mean, its coo' but damn!

Poor Kaycee!

Long.Live.Asap