[21 What's The Rush On Commitment?]

Next Morning

Kaycee Marie:

*BANG BANG BANG*

I tossed in turned trying to block out the banging but that didn't help. Finally I got up and went downstairs looking through the peep hoe and seen Mac there looking sexy but tired. He look like he hasn't got any sleep and he hasn't took a shower in days.

"Mac, what's wrong?" I asked sincerely

"I-I ca-cant be wit you no more ma" He stuttered over his words

"And say shes an ugly bitch" the person whispered that was behind him

Gulps. "A-And y-your an u-u-ugly b-bi-bitch" He stuttered once again

"Mac whats going on?" I said in a confused tone

"Did you not here me? I cant be with you, you ugly bitch" He said while he put his words together

"Alright fine. I hope you have a good life without me Mac. Rot in hell you son of bitch" I slammed the door in his face

I sat on the couch, wondering about lastnight. I needed answers to how Trey knew August and why did August say the answer quickly. I decided to text him.

To Aug:

Hey could you swing through. Kinda important

1O minutes later.

From Aug:

Aight ma. ill be there in 2O

I ran uostairs to take a quick shower and got dressed in ripped Hollister jeans, Hollister white tank top, a red hollister cardigan and Toro 4's. Rope chain and a my Rolex and a gold earrings. Let my curls fall.

**RING RING RING**

I ran downstairs to open the door and there stood the God Of Sexiness. August Anthony Alsina.

"Hey"

"Sup ma? Why you text me?"

"To clear somethings. Like yesterday"

"Aight ma" He sighed sitting down on the loveseat channel surfing.

"Um, Aug can you explain to me what happen with you and Trey"

"Aight, so before I 'joined' Ice Gang I was working for Trey and he sent me to have sex with you and then kill you. You may not know this but Trey was your brother he just changed his self up"

"So why he send you to kill me? Why would he want to me kill me?"

"He send me to kill you because he knew your type and technically I'm your type and he wanted me to get 'revenge' because of the whole owning money and shit. He wanted you killed  because when yall was kids you got all the attention. Yall parents took you out while he watched over yall ill grandma"

"Wow, this some crazy shit. So he's been holding a grudge because I got all the attention and he didnt. Why didnt he pay us the money, all of it?"

"He didn't it because I was kinda hesitate about killing you. He had the money, all of it he just took half and paid yall half"

"Wow. Anything else?"

"Yeah. Kaycee Marie Williams I want you to be mine, like all the way. Me, you again the world. What do you say ma?"

"Yes, yes yes yes!!" I yelled kissing him.

"What happen to that Mac nigga?" Aug asked.

"He came by this morning saying he dont want me and im a ugly bitch. But he was forced to say it because there was a person telling him to say it"

"Well then. Like I said me and you against the world"

"You already know baby boy"

AT THE TRAP HOUSE

August and I walked in hand in hand.

"Ayeee, here come the bride and the groom dressed up in red and white" Kendra rang

"Shut up hoe!"

"Yung Aug finally about to hit it then-"

"Um babe I'm hungry could you fix me something"

"Uh ok. Come on Kendra, we finnah chief chief chief it upp"

I skipped into kitchen with Kendra behind me

August Anthony;

"So you not gonna hit & quit?"

"Bro, I can't hit-- lets go outside" I said looking in the kitchen

We went outside sitting on the porch. Rocky started to roll one.

"I can't hit and quit"

"And why can't you?"

"Cause I kinda build feelings for her. Do you see her shawty bad as fuck"

"That dont mean shieeeeeeeeet!" Rocky said licking the blunt

"It kinda do. Rock, you dont understand. You and Kendra been going out for not that long, you knew her for a few months you dont catch feelings like how I catch feelings. But watch after a few months you gon' catch feelings and you gon'wanna have them babies" I stated.

Rocky nodded his head but knowing him and his hard headed ass wont listen. He think this is a joke and Kendra will beat that skinny ass.

"Um are you August?" Some random bitch came up to me

"Uh naaah I'm Anthony, his brother what do you want?"

"When you see August tell 'em that Jenny is pregnant with his baby girl July"

"Yeah whatever, Ill let my brother know that he got a youngin' on the way. Bye"

She walked off. Jenny was a girl that a dated and we recently had sex but I think I use protection.

**

Short & boring.

Any ideas for finales or naaah?

Is yall ready for the second book or naah?

Can you get butt naked nasty or naah?

I need ideas for real

Breey_Official