Four

(___)= Name
(M/d)= I don't know everyones parents situation so just pick your guardian
(F/s)= Favorite Song

*

3 Weeks Later

"Where are you going?"

I stopped at the door, turning around to look at my (m/d). "Uh, to a tutor."

"Again?" They asked, furrowing their eyebrows. "I'd really like to meet this 'tutor'."

"Sure, he can come over during our next session."

With that, I opened the door. I put in my ear buds, listening to music as I walked down the street. I reached the park that Ethan and I would meet at, sitting under the tree we would sit under.

I pulled out my textbook, swaying my head to the music as I waited. (F/s) came on and I smiled. A few moments later, Ethan approached me. I waved to him, scooting over so Ethan could sit beside me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." Ethan sat down next to me, grabbing the book off my lap. "Did you do the worksheet?"

I nodded, pulling the piece of paper from beneath the cover of the book. Ethan grabbed the paper and looked everything over. He smiled, nodding slowly.

"Is it good?" I asked.

Ethan looked at me. "Everythings perfect."

"You helping me really payed off, huh?" I said, taking the paper. "Maybe I'll actually pass this class now."

*

Running to Ethan, I squealed. "I got an A!"

Ethan smiled, giving me a high five. He giggled then held up his paper. "So did I."

Tyler closed his locker, giving the two of us a strange look. "Yay, you both passed. So now what?"

"We could-"

"Dance party!" Ethan shouted, moving his body all sorts of directions.

Students walking in the hallway stopped and stared at the dancing boy. Tyler and I exchanged glances before joining Ethan.

*

Bloooooop I've been drawing all day and forgot to post this chapter :P

Please vote and comment because I want to be loved