Chapter 1: Feelings

Clock Reads ~ 6:22am

"Damn How the hell did I over sleep!" I jumped up out of my sleep realizing I'm late for work again!

I Jump up and quickly jump in the shower, brush my teeth and wash my face while I was in there.

I get out and quickly grab my uniform and throw it on, grab my keys and was out the door.

I get to work and it is now 6:55! Shit! I did not feel like hearing my mangers voice! This was my second time being late since I started.

I walk and in and the fresh smell of Coffee brewing filled my nose and insides. I hated coffee, but for some odd reason I loved the smell of it when it's freshly brewed. Weird right!

I worked at this places Called Sheetz. It was a Gas station, convince store, and fast food place at the same time.

When I first started it was completely difficult trying to learn how to run the kitchen, do register, and learn how to interact with customers without losing my cool. But now since I been here for 6 months I pretty much got the hang of everything.

To be Honest I would say I was the best worker they had, if I must say myself. The people I started with have came and gone, and I'm still here.

On the way to the back to clock in, I glanced at the kitchen to see how it looked, and from the looks of it, 3rd shift didn't do shit! While I was mentally cussing in my head, I ended up running into my Manger. Damn!

"Jason! Almost an 1 hour late I see!" Mr. Wilson said, raising his Eyebrows at me

"I'm sorry sir, My alarm clock totally did not go off this morning which caused to be late this morning" I said walking to clock in.

"Yeah whatever, just let's not have this keep occurring" he said while walking back into the office

I swear that man is always on my Dick! One minute he want to praise me for doing a good job, then the next he want to act like an Ass! I don't know what's up with that man.

I went in the break room to put my jacket into my locker when in walks my employee Daquan. When I tell you this Boy is too Damn Fine! But when I first started here, he used to give me a hard time, but after awhile I found out he was pretty chill.

"Your Ass Staying getting in trouble!" He said taking off his jacket

"Nigga shut the hell up! How about you worry about your Job and I'll do the same

"Ohh I see someone trying to get buck earlier in the morning" he said shooting me this side grin

"Naw nigga I'm just stating the facts" I said smirking back at him

"Alright now! I done told you about talking to me like you crazy, I'm going to have to tap that Ass if you keep it up! He said walking up behind me

"Nigga move back with that Gay Shit! You really be acting suspect" I said pushing him back

"You know I only do it for you!" He said walking out the break room

After he walked out I let out a deep breath. I swear that boy just does some things to me, it's like he knows I'm gay, but he likes to test me to see if I will react, and Lord knows I do be wanting to!

I felt it was best to keep my sexuality low key when I got this job because to be honest, I don't know my damn self, and half of me doesn't want it to be true, but deep down inside I have these feelings that I can't control.

I swiped my thoughts away, grabbed my apron, and began my shift. I can clearly tell this is going to be a long shift......

Hello To All My New Readers and Current Readers!

This is yet again another book for me, I'm still working on the other Two, it's just a slow process right now. Lol!

I Hope You all enjoy this one because it's going to be a hell of ride.

Please Like and Comment to let me know how the book is going!

One Love ~ SueSue14