Chapter 16: Pick Up Your Feelings

~ The Weekend ~
~ Jason P.O.V~

Derek and I have been going strong for a whole week and it has been pretty good, except for the fact he always want to be around me. Which don't get me wrong I'm fine with, but if I'm gone for more than an hour he calling me trying to figure out who I'm with, where I'm out, when I'm going to be back, and sometimes what I'm wearing if I left the room without waking him. It's a little overwhelming, but it's just him being concerning from what my mother told me. I guess so, but I'm very independent and Tj and I was never like that, maybe that's why our relationship ended.

Anyways, Jay trifling ass went and told the RA that I beat his ass and that he didn't feel safe in the suite anymore so he got moved out the next day after we had fought so now the room beside me is vacant and Mason ended up going back home, so me & Derek really got the suite to ourself, so you know we be fucking all ova that place. That's another thing too, Derek love to fuck, like his dick stay hard 24/7, which I love, but this asshole don't always want dick spreading it open every day. So my mouth has put in ova time the last 2 days. A nigga is tied.

I haven't seen Tj around campus like that anymore either. I went to the gym yesterday and he was nowhere to be seen and that nigga never miss a day of workouts, but he is old news so I shouldn't even be thinking about his whereabouts. The weekend came that Quan is supposed to come see me and I spend the weekend with him, but Derek has been tripping about it these last couple of days, really the whole week. He think Quan is going to try something and I keep reassuring him that nothing is going to happen between us and he needs to trust me. Yesterday he was talking about I need to let him come with me so that he know for sure that Quan don't try anything. Nigga if you don't sit the fuck back, I am a grown man and do not need my nigga there for protection. That's what condoms are for. Nah, let me stop I'm not going to fuck Quan, but him shoving the idea in my brain everyday make me want to do it so he can tell me he told me so.

Da'Quan Smith

I honestly just want to get off campus and clear my head for all the drama I've been going through these last couple of months and seeing a different face and scenery should do me justice

I was in my room when I got a text from Quan.

~ Text ~
Quan: "What's up sexy, I'll be there in 15mins. What's your building number again?"

Me: "Umm, who told you I was riding with you?"

Quan: "Come on baby, let me be nice and drive you"

Me: "Nah I'll drive, just send me the address and I'll meet you at the AirBnb."

Quan: "You swear I'm going to do something to your ass, but Ight bet. I'll share my location when I'll get there.